Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

*sigh*
Every time we argue about iOS vs. Android, we both always play the same cards.
You play your app card.
I play my Flash card.
SSDD.

*sigh*
You play your app card.
I play my Flash card.
SSDD.

Originally Posted by MrBen23

The iPhone as an innovator and "best in technology?"
laugh.gif
You guys know that Japan's and S. Korea's mobile technology puts ours (U.S.) to shame right?

O Rly? Which Japanese and South Korean phone makers or handsets are better than? You can just say such a vague and controversial statement without giving some type of proof. And last time I check most of Apples internal products are produced out of the US. For example the A4 chip was made manufactured by Samsung (Which is your South Korea mobile technology) and designed by Apple). Also the Retina Display was designed by Apple and manufactured by LG (Another South Korea company). So what exactly are you saying?

Originally Posted by MrBen23

The iPhone as an innovator and "best in technology?"
laugh.gif
You guys know that Japan's and S. Korea's mobile technology puts ours (U.S.) to shame right?

O Rly? Which Japanese and South Korean phone makers or handsets are better than? You can just say such a vague and controversial statement without giving some type of proof. And last time I check most of Apples internal products are produced out of the US. For example the A4 chip was made manufactured by Samsung (Which is your South Korea mobile technology) and designed by Apple). Also the Retina Display was designed by Apple and manufactured by LG (Another South Korea company). So what exactly are you saying?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

*sigh*
You play your app card.
I play my Flash card.
SSDD.
Xoom doesnt have flash though. Play another card please.

*sigh*
You play your app card.
I play my Flash card.
SSDD.
Xoom doesnt have flash though. Play another card please.

After reading the rumored minimal upgrades for the iPad 2 I'm good with my current iPad.  Anything I wanna do with the iPad can be done on my iPhone 4 or my MB Pro.  

After reading the rumored minimal upgrades for the iPad 2 I'm good with my current iPad.  Anything I wanna do with the iPad can be done on my iPhone 4 or my MB Pro.  

http://www.tabletpcreview.com/default.asp?newsID=2001&news=motorola+xoom+adobe+flash+launch
At least they're getting it, unlike the iPad.
*waits for your app card*

Lol. Until I actually see it demoed you can chalk it up as vaporware. You can seriously though be comparing to having fully functional applications to having flash. Flash is ONLY usable for Web Browsers. Yes its a nice add on to a browser but it is no replacement to having a legitimate software catalog.

http://www.tabletpcreview.com/default.asp?newsID=2001&news=motorola+xoom+adobe+flash+launch
At least they're getting it, unlike the iPad.
*waits for your app card*

Lol. Until I actually see it demoed you can chalk it up as vaporware. You can seriously though be comparing to having fully functional applications to having flash. Flash is ONLY usable for Web Browsers. Yes its a nice add on to a browser but it is no replacement to having a legitimate software catalog.

Android's catalog is just fine. Sure, it may not be as big as the iOS' yet, but that doesn't mean there aren't plenty of legitimate apps on Android and it's not getting bigger.

Android's catalog is just fine. Sure, it may not be as big as the iOS' yet, but that doesn't mean there aren't plenty of legitimate apps on Android and it's not getting bigger.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

cant wait to see what Apple does with this...

this will determine if I cop the xoom or ipad2

You're gonna want the Xoom.

I already want the xoom. 
laugh.gif
  I just figured I give the iPad2 a chance, especially sicne I want netflix....  cant believe netflix has been holding out on an android app.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

cant wait to see what Apple does with this...

this will determine if I cop the xoom or ipad2

You're gonna want the Xoom.

I already want the xoom. 
laugh.gif
  I just figured I give the iPad2 a chance, especially sicne I want netflix....  cant believe netflix has been holding out on an android app.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Backirvine

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Ipad 3 projected for Fall 2011 and Ipad 4 Christmas 2011...
You're joking right? Apple do product refreshes approx once a year, normally the same month each time. Link?
theres rumors that this release might be mroe of a 1.5 with a true ipad 2.0 coming in september.

Originally Posted by Backirvine

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Ipad 3 projected for Fall 2011 and Ipad 4 Christmas 2011...
You're joking right? Apple do product refreshes approx once a year, normally the same month each time. Link?
theres rumors that this release might be mroe of a 1.5 with a true ipad 2.0 coming in september.

The fact that the iPad has already been out for a year, and sold the numbers it did before another company could produce a competitor shows that Apple is doing something right. People are not going to just throw their iPads in the dumpster and cop a xoom, it's a recession, motorola lost before they even played the game.

The fact that the iPad has already been out for a year, and sold the numbers it did before another company could produce a competitor shows that Apple is doing something right. People are not going to just throw their iPads in the dumpster and cop a xoom, it's a recession, motorola lost before they even played the game.

Back
Top Bottom