OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Russle Westbrook PE. If you zoom in on the pic you see the "R 0 W", plus Felt is an adidas guy. Damn, do I cop the PR's or wait for the R0W's? I need to make more money, sheeh

I guess Nike didn't get the memo that the Jazz changed their colors.
laugh.gif

does the orange pair have a logo near the upper?

the roy and other pe's look goot to me, i m all over that stuff....

The PEs better not be a HOH exclusive because there's no HOH around me. I'm passing on the eggplants for now to check out the PEs, big gamble.

Also it's tough, Russell Westbrook's one of my favorite players but that shoe doesn't look great, Brandon Roy is another one of my favorite players but his shoe is kinda plain and Deron Williams has a hot shoe but they left out the icy sole.

Originally Posted by 45Nique15

the aquas and the silver finishline exclusive are lookin the best to me right now....but they all are dope...hyperfuse...dope shoe
YUPPPPPP
pimp.gif
Loving them! Just also noticed, the silver pair only has a black Nike check on the insole compared to all of my others with the basketball graphic..
photonu.jpg

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by 45Nique15

the aquas and the silver finishline exclusive are lookin the best to me right now....but they all are dope...hyperfuse...dope shoe
YUPPPPPP
pimp.gif
Loving them!
photonu.jpg
tough u got the two best colors
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

if i had to put money on it,

i would say those pe's are gonna be HOH only...
If those all blue D-Will release I might need some help. Hopefully they release around the time season starts.
Westbrook PE
pimp.gif

If those all blue D-Will release I might need some help. Hopefully they release around the time season starts.
Westbrook PE
pimp.gif

Westbrook PE
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom