OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

indifferent.gif
 at yuku.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Will the Eggplants be available at footlockers and other retail chains ? Sorry if this has been answered
Yeah I'm pretty sure they're up for pre order at Eastbay right now. They're on NDC also.

the rondo's with the 9. if those are coming out,
nerd.gif
, fist pump.
pimp.gif

the rondo's with the 9. if those are coming out,
nerd.gif
, fist pump.
pimp.gif

Quick question, i wear a 9 in Kobe V's but wanna wear them basketball this season should i get a 9.5 in these or 10's?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Quick question, i wear a 9 in Kobe V's but wanna wear them basketball this season should i get a 9.5 in these or 10's?

To be honest, I wear an 11.5 in Kobe's if i'm going to use them for playing as well as the Hyperfuses.. I can wear an 11 for casual wear, but prefer the 11.5 with a thick sock! You should probably try them on to be honest before ordering online..

BTW, finally got the Brazil's and the Tony Parker's (Navy/Red) on the EA, 105 bucks for both, nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by Sneaky

To be honest, I wear an 11.5 in Kobe's if i'm going to use them for playing as well as the Hyperfuses.. I can wear an 11 for casual wear, but prefer the 11.5 with a thick sock! You should probably try them on to be honest before ordering online..

No stores around me have them
eyes.gif

Pry just gonna go with the 9.5's.

picked up the navy blue hyperfuse on the EA.. did a lace switch with the Durants, what do you guys think? i dont know if im gonna put the white laces back on the durants

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

picked up the navy blue hyperfuse on the EA.. did a lace switch with the Durants, what do you guys think? i dont know if im gonna put the white laces back on the durants

nah dont do it...it looks wack

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

nah dont do it...it looks wack

I actually love the lace swap of Navy on the Durants, I may have to do that too lol.

What's up with the sizing on these things? I tried on my usual size, an 11, and it was WAY too tight. They didn't have an 11.5 so I went a full size up to 12 and it actually seemed to fit pretty good. Do these really run THAT small?

I'm thinking about the Finishline Exclusive Silver/Black/Red colorway... pretty slick.

What's up with the sizing on these things? I tried on my usual size, an 11, and it was WAY too tight. They didn't have an 11.5 so I went a full size up to 12 and it actually seemed to fit pretty good. Do these really run THAT small?

I'm thinking about the Finishline Exclusive Silver/Black/Red colorway... pretty slick.

IMO very similar to KOBE 5s, they run narrow through the midfoot.  I can wear an 11 casually in both, but for actual playing purposes with legit socks, I would say 11.5 is my size now with these and KOBE 5s.  I do really dig the hyperfuse, but its going to take me awhile to get used to my ankle being in any restricted with the padding on these.  After wearing the kobe 4s and 5s so much, you get used to the low feel, and the Heel cup locks you in so well, there is very little need to go back to high or 3/4 tops.

Back
Top Bottom