OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by never wear them

And your gonna go overboard on these too huh martin! Lol.

"unfortunately", yes, it has begun lol. I am just loving them, and their colorway's!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I'm 4 pairs in right now, after tomorrow, 6.. Have some catching up to do compared to my Kobe collection
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Upon further review...the hyperfuse are TRUE TO SIZE.

I initially thought you needed to go half size up, but when I went to cop my pair they only had a 10 (My true size). I wanted a 10.5 because they fitted tight and narrow. So I took the 10 and gave it a shot anyway.

After breakin em in today, they felt great. They felt like they conformed to my foot sorta like a temperpedic mattress or even the foamposite technology.

For those who are experiencing slippage might be because you went up half a size.

These are ultra comfy. ZKIVs and ZKVs are still my favorite ballin shoes at the moment, but these have potential to surpass BOTH.

Top 5 Bball Shoes Performance wise:
1. ZK Vs
2. ZK IVs
3. Hyperfuse
4. Hyperdunks
5. 2k4s
I noticed the slippage the first time i wore them and thought that with time it would only get better...the only part of the traction that I have a problem with is laterally strictly on the balls of your feet because that's exactly where the sole is segmented...but other then that I love the shoe overall...fit is great...obviously breathability is great...comfort is great...and you can't argue with zoom air!!!

But you buying 10+ pairs of a certain shoe is already automatic D.

Stop frontin'
laugh.gif

i just can't seem to find anything better than the ZK5s... Those are just tooo phenomenal...

But you buying 10+ pairs of a certain shoe is already automatic D.

Stop frontin'
laugh.gif

i just can't seem to find anything better than the ZK5s... Those are just tooo phenomenal...
LOL.. you right. I gotta chill out
but ID will really kill me

Damn 6 already!?

And I feel you when it comes to ids. Just ordered my 8th ZK5 id. Now I know u ain't catching up to me now. Lol

Damn 6 already!?

And I feel you when it comes to ids. Just ordered my 8th ZK5 id. Now I know u ain't catching up to me now. Lol
LOL. iMMA CATCH UP. I GOT YOU
WATCH!

Ed, 2k4s were
eek.gif
when they dropped. They were my favorite bball shoe up until the hyperdunks dropped. I copped a grip of 2k4s thinking they werent gonna make any better performing bball shoes
laugh.gif

Then this lil thing called flywire came along and changed the game. So I copped multiple zk4s and zk5s with the same mentality. But now these hyperfuse
smh.gif
smh.gif

So the top 3 on my list dropped within 2 years from one another,so who knows what Nike can stir up in the future...

Damn 6 already!?

LMAO Brazil's and those Finishline exclusives will be my 5th and 6th.. Already have the USA Durants, Aqua, Rondo and Red Pair...

BTW you dudes are nuts with your ID's
roll.gif
I still haven't made one, i'm just too indecisive..

I get you dude.

I just feel like the way the 2k4 was constructed and how it was formed just felt perfect, that's the DNA that Eric Avar uses now for the zk line. That whole for/heel set up is amazing. But then again, you can always improve in performance.
I hate the Hyperdunks btw... 09 and 10. Only like my snakepools

OG hyperdunks was IT. Hyperize and 2010s were both garbage. Neither were appealing nor performed well.

Excuse my ignorance but any word on any PE Hyperfuse to drop? Cause like Ed, im about to pull the trigger on the FNL exclusives lol

hyperize was the one of the worst performance wise among the shoes released the past few years IMO.

also want some hyperfuse PEs.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Those are def nice.. gonna try to get the Teal red joints with the 50, and maybe another pair of brazils

Are Brasils still easily located around your way?  Eastbay is done, NDC has limited sizes left and NT-Chicago seems pretty tapped out as well.  Let me know if you can get these on any kind of a discount still as they seem to be rapidly becoming extinct.  I caved on Photo Blues for my second pair
ohwell.gif
.  Told myself I wouldn't- damn the willpower.

the aquas and the silver finishline exclusive are lookin the best to me right now....but they all are dope...hyperfuse...dope shoe

here are some upcoming cws from Kicks Mag: (thanks to HK Kicks for the Scans)

am slightly disappointed in the rondos. wished they released the black/green ones. Also does anyone know who's PE are those blue/orange pairs? seems like felton since it seems like NY CW and 0 is felton's new number. Could it be possibly for Westbrook?

Back
Top Bottom