OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by thechosun1

Wore my del sol's for ball today for the first time. Anyone else find that there is a lot of pressure put on the middle of your ankle by the lace loop on the tongue? I played ball for about 3 hours today and at the end of the session when I took off the shoes I found that my skin was rubbed raw at the point of the lace loop. I was wearing Nike Elite Crew Socks so it definitely wasn't that I was wearing thin socks. I even had to roll the socks over once just to double up the thickness around the ankle so it had more padding. I'm gonna try not using that loop next time...But I'm worried that it will compromise the fit and also the tongue will just slide down.
You are tying them too tight bro. I had the same issue with the KD 2

Originally Posted by thechosun1

Wore my del sol's for ball today for the first time. Anyone else find that there is a lot of pressure put on the middle of your ankle by the lace loop on the tongue? I played ball for about 3 hours today and at the end of the session when I took off the shoes I found that my skin was rubbed raw at the point of the lace loop. I was wearing Nike Elite Crew Socks so it definitely wasn't that I was wearing thin socks. I even had to roll the socks over once just to double up the thickness around the ankle so it had more padding. I'm gonna try not using that loop next time...But I'm worried that it will compromise the fit and also the tongue will just slide down.

wore mine for 3 hours for around 3 times already and have not encountered this problem. I usually encounter this in my other shoes like Js and Lebrons esp because I wear ankle socks but not in the hyperfuse so far. But I wouldnt also know coz it seems like the WBF Puerto Rico has a diff material compared to the Del Sols.

here's mine btw:

Hyperfuse are so crack!! I currently own 3.. gonna make it 4 thrusday with the Aquas.. (which was suppose to be my 1st pair) Im loving the Del/Sol colorway... which will be copped before the month is out along with the green/black.. and maybe the Cool Grey.. I like those alot as well..

Being as tho I got these all on discount... I've been hearing different stories so I'll ask again til the story is right. lol

Can you use the $30 coupon off on Aquas? lol

I wanna use the coupon!! lol

Im a footlocker employee but not a HOH employee

For those that have not seen it yet, both the Photo Blue and Club Purple colorways are currently available for pre-sale on our website.  Just go to the link below to check them out:

http://bit.ly/cxtgg5

EastbayRep - Ray

From the Kobe V thread, the all red Hyperfuse Brandon Roy PE mentioned by lbj19.

Probably is similar to the all red Air Max Rise PE he wore last year:

koc-de-21-7.jpg

Well, i've worn my USA's for the 6th time playing... I have not had any slippage, or bad gripes with the shoe what so ever. For what it's worth, i'm playing hard too, I played college ball and playing with college players every night, and they are suiting me damn well in regard to traction/support and mobility.

They are so comfortable, breathability is great, and the heel is still so cushioned despite the lack of zoom, feels just like day 1.

Only thing that sucks is i'm wearing the red nike elite socks, and the red is bleeding onto the white a bit when sweating, oh well.

thanks for the pics acshift.

can anyone who has the slam kicks mag scan the upcoming releases? want to make plans on saving for upcoming kicks and avoid impulse buys. I hope there is a RONDO PE.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

^^where you get your socks?!!

Roosevelt Field mall.. Niketown store that just opened has the crew's in Navy/Red/and the original Black/White and orange...

Then the Footlocker/HOH downstairs has the elite basketball black/white orange in the 1/4 height..

Both stores have a ton, I stocked up on the 1/4's last year when I hit Cherry Hill/Harlem HOH as they were selling out FAST.. Now I just bought 2 pairs of each crew also , love them
smile.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Roosevelt Field mall.. Niketown store that just opened has the crew's in Navy/Red/and the original Black/White and orange...

Then the Footlocker/HOH downstairs has the elite basketball black/white orange in the 1/4 height..

Both stores have a ton, I stocked up on the 1/4's last year when I hit Cherry Hill/Harlem HOH as they were selling out FAST.. Now I just bought 2 pairs of each crew also , love them
smile.gif

Glad to hear youre not having any issues with slippage, as for Roosevelt field mall when was the last time you were in there? I had Nike do a product search and that was the only location that had all the colors but whenever I call that store no one ever answers!!! Do you use the hyperfuses primarily indoors? I played college ball as well and only go hard, make sure I do it while I still can, but the traction for me isn't on par with the kobe iv's. The crazy thing is I would have to agree with the comment about the rear cushioning. It feels like they used the same type of insole they had in the trainer 1. Nice and soft.

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

smile.gif

Glad to hear youre not having any issues with slippage, as for Roosevelt field mall when was the last time you were in there? I had Nike do a product search and that was the only location that had all the colors but whenever I call that store no one ever answers!!! Do you use the hyperfuses primarily indoors? I played college ball as well and only go hard, make sure I do it while I still can, but the traction for me isn't on par with the kobe iv's. The crazy thing is I would have to agree with the comment about the rear cushioning. It feels like they used the same type of insole they had in the trainer 1. Nice and soft.
Was just in there mid last week, they had a lot of the socks and got my kobe USA jersey's as well...

Coming from the original Hyperdunk I think anything has better traction after a few wears, and I wore 3 pairs of those for the past years, so I wasn't using anything else for ball ...
roll.gif
BTW I have only used them indoors so far, but it's a new gym (and when I play at Farmingdale State college) it's not exactly a hardwood floor, so my evaluation is a bit skewed I guess.

BTW it's a new store the Nike store, and I think the numbers you get aren't the correct ones...Here is the number on the receipt 516-248-0280, diff number I get when I google it..

I only have the Brazils, but don't get how
some of y'all are slipping or base it off on some
NBA players, that these shoes are bad?
Will be getting the finishline exclusive pair this weekend.

First of all, aren't these meant for Outdoor ball?
2nd, how in the heck did Rondo put a whooping on the Cavs and Magic wearing these and NOT slip (maybe once I guess)?........

Originally Posted by never wear them

I only have the Brazils, but don't get how
some of y'all are slipping or base it off on some
NBA players, that these shoes are bad?
Will be getting the finishline exclusive pair this weekend.

First of all, aren't these meant for Outdoor ball?
2nd, how in the heck did Rondo put a whooping on the Cavs and Magic wearing these and NOT slip (maybe once I guess)?........
what finishline exclusive pair??
and yes those BROY's are mine!!

imma need help with these dang socks

im ripping the little bit of hair i have left on my head

Upon further review...the hyperfuse are TRUE TO SIZE.

I initially thought you needed to go half size up, but when I went to cop my pair they only had a 10 (My true size). I wanted a 10.5 because they fitted tight and narrow. So I took the 10 and gave it a shot anyway.

After breakin em in today, they felt great. They felt like they conformed to my foot sorta like a temperpedic mattress or even the foamposite technology.

For those who are experiencing slippage might be because you went up half a size.

These are ultra comfy. ZKIVs and ZKVs are still my favorite ballin shoes at the moment, but these have potential to surpass BOTH.

Top 5 Bball Shoes Performance wise:
1. ZK Vs
2. ZK IVs
3. Hyperfuse
4. Hyperdunks
5. 2k4s

Back
Top Bottom