OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by 10eazye

AF1 Beast wrote:First off, you know nothing about me.
laugh.gif
Second, the tears in your eyes must've made it hard for you to read it the first time. I didn't download your ugly *** picture. It's called copy and paste. Why would I want your ugly face on my hard drive? You have your damn myspace in your sig. Anybody can access it. Don't get mad when I take pic from there and put it on here and everyone laughs at you. Take that **** like a man.

Of course I don't know anything about you. Your an internet thug. You people "try" to make fun of others to make yourselves feel good about yourselves. You make sure to not put any personal info about yourself so when you get into "internet" fights you can have the upper hand and dig up info on the other person and make fun of them. Take your own advice. Downloading my pic is a female move. How old are you? I don't know how uneducated you are but censoring yourself makes you look like a thirteen year old. What possesses you to use profanity?(and censor yourself) That is childish.

I'll be the "bigger" man, since I am the bigger man(and a man for that matter) and stop replying to you. Losers like you only have NT as a refuge to make yourselves feel good about yourself. Real people people like me that your jealous of that shake up your world and make you mad because you wish you had "real" friends. While you were making fun of my year old pic on NT, I drove to Fresno so it's pretty sad that your taking time out of your day to "try" to make fun of me. You say I'm a loser but I have pix of me and my "friends" so how am I a loser? I enjoy life for what it is(that's why I'm so sarcastic) and your fueling your hate for me over the internet you need to change your attitude.

My final hypothesis of you is that your jealous of me because I have friends and I'm a newbie to NT, you don't like my shoes because most people dislike Fusions(so that gives you the "Go-sign" to trash talk on Fusions), and you are angry at me because I'm revealing your true nature. I am hurting your feelings. Why would you post your statements in big red/blue fonts? Are you trying to express your anger for me?

I'm the one with my feelings hurt, but you typed a whole article in here?
grin.gif
Go play with your "friends" then, buddy. Sorry but typing 3 paragraphsabout your feelings still makes you seem like a loser. Bye Bye.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

laugh.gif
Second, the tears in your eyes must've made it hard for you to read it the first time. I didn't download your ugly *** picture. It's called copy and paste. Why would I want your ugly face on my hard drive? You have your damn myspace in your sig. Anybody can access it. Don't get mad when I take pic from there and put it on here and everyone laughs at you. Take that **** like a man.

Of course I don't know anything about you. Your an internet thug. You people "try" to make fun of others to make yourselves feel good about yourselves. You make sure to not put any personal info about yourself so when you get into "internet" fights you can have the upper hand and dig up info on the other person and make fun of them. Take your own advice. Downloading my pic is a female move. How old are you? I don't know how uneducated you are but censoring yourself makes you look like a thirteen year old. What possesses you to use profanity?(and censor yourself) That is childish.

I'll be the "bigger" man, since I am the bigger man(and a man for that matter) and stop replying to you. Losers like you only have NT as a refuge to make yourselves feel good about yourself. Real people people like me that your jealous of that shake up your world and make you mad because you wish you had "real" friends. While you were making fun of my year old pic on NT, I drove to Fresno so it's pretty sad that your taking time out of your day to "try" to make fun of me. You say I'm a loser but I have pix of me and my "friends" so how am I a loser? I enjoy life for what it is(that's why I'm so sarcastic) and your fueling your hate for me over the internet you need to change your attitude.

My final hypothesis of you is that your jealous of me because I have friends and I'm a newbie to NT, you don't like my shoes because most people dislike Fusions(so that gives you the "Go-sign" to trash talk on Fusions), and you are angry at me because I'm revealing your true nature. I am hurting your feelings. Why would you post your statements in big red/blue fonts? Are you trying to express your anger for me?
grin.gif
Go play with your "friends" then, buddy. Sorry but typing 3 paragraphs about your feelings still makes you seem like a loser. Bye Bye.

indifferent.gif

Can you both shutup already. Clearly 10eazy or whatever is the one getting roasted, but this dude AF1 keeps talking.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

grin.gif
Go play with your "friends" then, buddy. Sorry but typing 3 paragraphs about your feelings still makes you seem like a loser. Bye Bye.

indifferent.gif

Can you both shutup already. Clearly 10eazy or whatever is the one getting roasted, but this dude AF1 keeps talking.
laugh.gif

How about you shut the hell up? You're a damn instigator. You took the pic I posted in here just to start a thread in General about his hairline.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Haha you started a thread about my hairline? I wanna see it send me a link. I thought AF1 Beast a loser but 10 piece you just took the cake(losercake).
(no beef AF1 Beast all is good)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Haha you started a thread about my hairline? I wanna see it send me a link. I thought AF1 Beast a loser but 10 piece you just took the cake(loser cake).
(no beef AF1 Beast all is good)

Here's the link: http://niketalk.com/topic/187523
Nah, you good. Ain't no point of beefin over the internet.
glasses.gif

excuse me for the repost but

eek.gif

Damn...man.....this aint even funny no more...as serious as i am about my hair[peep the sn
pimp.gif
] i would cry if i had my $%%! lookin like that....no offense
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by jrm718
roll.gif

ahh for real?!?!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

ruthless hahaha

with the quality of this sneaker when they dry they will still look brand new!!! and GOT DAMN TO THIS DUDE
laugh.gif

AF1 Beast- good job on doing your research
roll.gif
Originally Posted by dalilboy

Here's the link: http://niketalk.com/topic/187523
Nah, you good. Ain't no point of beefin over the internet.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

l_50e088ddc85b473b884ff045af56499b.jpg

ClevelandBrownTVShow.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
omg im dying here this is too funny

Werent these dudes 10eazy and AF1 just have e-beef on page 344 or whatever page that was? Now they saying they straight cause dude posted homies picture and Imade a topic on general?
laugh.gif

You guys sound like the type to give a pound after you get beat up in a fight.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom