OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

nerd.gif
roll.gif
lmao

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Man page 344 is so lame. Dirty or someone should delete that page cause its full of two idiots puffing their e-chests. You are arguing...and a sneaker message board.
indifferent.gif

Tell that to your girlfriends.
laugh.gif

So you sittin there talking about them puffin their "e-chests" and fightin on the internet but you trying to instigate it by posting his pic ingeneral to get roasted? You're an idiot

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

10eazye wrote:

LonelyBoySole wrote:

do u not understand that ur getting killed everywer on NT.. and no matter how "sarcastic" u r ur never gonna seem "cool"... u just keep
ur self a deeper grave. so just go to another fourm. and save ur self with all this back and fourth.. i recommend ISS for u.
Oh so your "cool"? Do people come up to you on the streets asking for your autograph since your so "cool"(on NT). What do
they say? They probably say "Hey I was on the "Hypebeast" Thread the other day with nothing on but some boxers on and I just wanted to say hi
since your so cool(on NT) Lonelyboysole". Your swagger is so tight no one can get on your level. So yeah can you sign my Air Jordans so when my baby
grows into them. I can give it to him since your so "cool"./sarcasm.

Lonely you need to get out and about this Nike Talk website has really warped your mind. I'm not trying to be cool maybe to you it may seem that way.
Maybe you are jealous of me but I don't know why you would be. I reccommend getting off the computer and going outside and taking a deep breath of air it
will do you some good.

(I spaced out the paragraphs so you would be able to read them)

indifferent.gif
yup thats exactly wat happens! cuz im so
pimp.gif

and thanks for puttin words in my mouth. cuz i never said that. but watever ur wack as hell ive seen ur myspace.. lookin like

sxls92.jpg

and jealous of wat? u? have u seen ur collection?
laugh.gif
and fam maybe u should get outside and do some excersise and take ur own advice.

Your name's LonelyBoySole that's weird is it not? Haha you went on my Myspace just to get dirt on me so you can make yourself feel good about yourself. Hm I thought only females do that I must have been mistaken. Are you Kanye West in disguise fam? No wonder your so cool.
roll.gif

10 Easy- Ur hairline is NOT COOL.. May i refer you to this thread http://niketalk.com/topic/187523
roll.gif
Dude looks atrocious

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Man page 344 is so lame. Dirty or someone should delete that page cause its full of two idiots puffing their e-chests. You are arguing...and a sneaker message board.
indifferent.gif

Tell that to your girlfriends.
laugh.gif

So you sittin there talking about them puffin their "e-chests" and fightin on the internet but you trying to instigate it by posting his pic in general to get roasted? You're an idiot
Basically, yeah.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

10eazye wrote:

LonelyBoySole wrote:

do u not understand that ur getting killed everywer on NT.. and no matter how "sarcastic" u r ur never gonna seem "cool"... u just keep
ur self a deeper grave. so just go to another fourm. and save ur self with all this back and fourth.. i recommend ISS for u.
Oh so your "cool"? Do people come up to you on the streets asking for your autograph since your so "cool"(on NT). What do
they say? They probably say "Hey I was on the "Hypebeast" Thread the other day with nothing on but some boxers on and I just wanted to say hi
since your so cool(on NT) Lonelyboysole". Your swagger is so tight no one can get on your level. So yeah can you sign my Air Jordans so when my baby
grows into them. I can give it to him since your so "cool"./sarcasm.

Lonely you need to get out and about this Nike Talk website has really warped your mind. I'm not trying to be cool maybe to you it may seem that way.
Maybe you are jealous of me but I don't know why you would be. I reccommend getting off the computer and going outside and taking a deep breath of air it
will do you some good.

(I spaced out the paragraphs so you would be able to read them)

indifferent.gif
yup thats exactly wat happens! cuz im so
pimp.gif

and thanks for puttin words in my mouth. cuz i never said that. but watever ur wack as hell ive seen ur myspace.. lookin like

sxls92.jpg

and jealous of wat? u? have u seen ur collection?
laugh.gif
and fam maybe u should get outside and do some excersise and take ur own advice.

Your name's LonelyBoySole that's weird is it not? Haha you went on my Myspace just to get dirt on me so you can make yourself feel good about yourself. Hm I thought only females do that I must have been mistaken. Are you Kanye West in disguise fam? No wonder your so cool.
roll.gif

10 Easy- Ur hairline is NOT COOL.. May i refer you to this thread http://niketalk.com/topic/187523
roll.gif
Dude looks atrocious
roll.gif
10 easy laughs at his own jokes (before he starts that wasme laughing at you not me laughing at my own jokes)
and you guys are just mad at his ice blue 8's and grey nurse fusion 5 shoe jordan things.....http://niketalk.com/topic/187326?page=1 dude bought into the game with 2500 large fat joe status

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

irrelevant..
Haha that is all you can say? Hm I pronounce myself the winner of this "Internet Fight". See you later I'm going to Hollywood.
pimp.gif

Thats all i want to say. if you look at the whole convo... everytime i busted ur $*$ out on something u always avoided it. while i kept it 100 and addressed all ur questions. and now ur talkin about how i type?
laugh.gif
get out of here. ur wack.but imma just be the bigger man and stop.
Nah, I think he'll always be the bigger man.

gary_coleman1.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

irrelevant..
Haha that is all you can say? Hm I pronounce myself the winner of this "Internet Fight". See you later I'm going to Hollywood.
pimp.gif

Thats all i want to say. if you look at the whole convo... everytime i busted ur $*$ out on something u always avoided it. while i kept it 100 and addressed all ur questions. and now ur talkin about how i type?
laugh.gif
Wow Af1 beast that was a dirty move. I knew you were a loser but wow. You downloaded a picture of me to your computer and uploaded it to NT justso you could feel better about yourself? While you were inside "making fun of me". I was outside chilling with my friends. I'm not a Hypebeast sowhy would you post my picture in this Thread? The only reason you would do that is because your butt hurt. You probably think your cool because you posted apic of me but that's a female move. Even Dwadefan didn't post a pic of me because he's not a female like you. And yeah my hair line is messed up inthis pic.
roll.gif

irrelevant..
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Wow Af1 beast that was a dirty move. I knew you were a loser but wow. You downloaded a picture of me to your computer and uploaded it to NT just so you could feel better about yourself? While you were inside "making fun of me". I was outside chilling with my friends. I'm not a Hypebeast so why would you post my picture in this Thread? The only reason you would do that is because your butt hurt. You probably think your cool because you posted a pic of me but that's a female move. Even Dwadefan didn't post a pic of me because he's not a female like you. And yeah my hair line is messed up in this pic.
roll.gif
I didn't download it. I copied and pasted it.
laugh.gif
I'ma loser but your whole myspace says it all. Are you mad, doggie?
roll.gif

AF1 Beast wrote:I didn't download it. I copied and pasted it.
laugh.gif
I'm a loser but your whole myspace says it all. Are you mad, doggie?
roll.gif

No you didn't you downloaded my pic.
wink.gif
If thatdoesn't scream your a loser I don't know what does?
pimp.gif
That'scool keep lying so you can make yourself feel good about yourself since you have no friends and NT is were you spend most of your time.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Also your a "Hypebeast" since I have the same pair ofAF1s as you. You think mine are cool wow that's pretty "Hypebeastish".
indifferent.gif
I think someone is a "Hypebeast" in disguise?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dkVCU

lol sweet dunks. sweet heros too.

Haha I got that pic from this Thread it's mad funny.
roll.gif
But you went tomy Myspace to get this pic kinda weird?

I mean your myspace is clearly posted in your sig and its public, so i call it as i see em.

It's a whole new game these days, seems like everyones 'tryna catch em' all'

pokemon_serie.jpg

No you didn't you downloaded my pic.
wink.gif
If that doesn't scream your a loser I don't know what does?
pimp.gif
That's cool keep lying so you can make yourself feel good about yourself since you have no friends and NT is were you spend most of your time.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Also your a "Hypebeast" since I have the same pair of AF1s as you. You think mine are cool wow that's pretty "Hypebeastish".
indifferent.gif
I think someone is a "Hypebeast" in disguise?
laugh.gif

Son, please stop. Your whole post is stupid. You're still a lame. Just get off of NT, get a freshline-up, shed some pounds, an get a female to talk to.

Back
Top Bottom