OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

do u not understand that ur getting killed everywer on NT.. and no matter how "sarcastic" u r ur never gonna seem "cool"... u just keep urself a deeper grave. so just go to another fourm. and save ur self with all this back and fourth.. i recommend ISS for u.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

do u not understand that ur getting killed everywer on NT.. and no matter how "sarcastic" u r ur never gonna seem "cool"... u just keep ur self a deeper grave. so just go to another fourm. and save ur self with all this back and fourth.. i recommend ISS for u.
Oh so your "cool"? Do people come up to you on the streets asking for your autograph since your so "cool"(on NT). What do theysay? They probably say "Hey I was on the "Hypebeast" Thread the other day with nothing on but some boxers on and I just wanted to say hi sinceyour so cool(on NT) Lonelyboysole". Your swagger is so tight no one can get on your level. So yeah can you sign my Air Jordans so when my baby grows intothem. I can give it to him since your so "cool"./sarcasm.

Lonely you need to get out and about this Nike Talk website has really warped your mind. I'm not trying to be cool maybe to you it may seem that way. Maybeyou are jealous of me but I don't know why you would be. I reccommend getting off the computer and going outside and taking a deep breath of air it will doyou some good.

(I spaced out the paragraphs so you would be able to read them)

Originally Posted by 10eazye

do u not understand that ur getting killed everywer on NT.. and no matter how "sarcastic" u r ur never gonna seem "cool"... u just keep ur self a deeper grave. so just go to another fourm. and save ur self with all this back and fourth.. i recommend ISS for u.
Oh so your "cool"? Do people come up to you on the streets asking for your autograph since your so "cool"(on NT). What do they say? They probably say "Hey I was on the "Hypebeast" Thread the other day with nothing on but some boxers on and I just wanted to say hi since your so cool(on NT) Lonelyboysole". Your swagger is so tight no one can get on your level. So yeah can you sign my Air Jordans so when my baby grows into them. I can give it to him since your so "cool"./sarcasm.

Lonely you need to get out and about this Nike Talk website has really warped your mind. I'm not trying to be cool maybe to you it may seem that way. Maybe you are jealous of me but I don't know why you would be. I reccommend getting off the computer and going outside and taking a deep breath of air it will do you some good.

indifferent.gif
yup thats exactly wat happens! cuz im so
pimp.gif

and thanks for puttin words in my mouth. cuz i never said that. but watever ur wack as hell ive seen ur myspace.. lookin like
sxls92.jpg

and jealous of wat? u? have u seen ur collection?
laugh.gif
and fam maybe u should get outside and do some excersise and take ur own advice.

Oh so your "cool"? Do people come up to you on the streets asking for your autograph since your so "cool"(on NT). What do they say? They probably say "Hey I was on the "Hypebeast" Thread the other day with nothing on but some boxers on and I just wanted to say hi since your so cool(on NT) Lonelyboysole". Your swagger is so tight no one can get on your level. So yeah can you sign my Air Jordans so when my baby grows into them. I can give it to him since your so "cool"./sarcasm.

Lonely you need to get out and about this Nike Talk website has really warped your mind. I'm not trying to be cool maybe to you it may seem that way. Maybe you are jealous of me but I don't know why you would be. I reccommend getting off the computer and going outside and taking a deep breath of air it will do you some good.

indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

and thanks for puttin words in my mouth. cuz i never said that. but watever ur wack as hell ive seen ur myspace.. lookin like
sxls92.jpg

laugh.gif
and fam maybe u should get outside and do some excersise and take ur own advice.

Your name's LonelyBoySole that's weird is it not? Haha you went on my Myspace just to get dirt on me so you can make yourself feel good about yourself.Hm I thought only females do that I must have been mistaken. Are you Kanye West in disguise fam? No wonder your so cool.
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

sxls92.jpg

laugh.gif

Your name's LonelyBoySole that's weird is it not? Haha you went on my Myspace just to get dirt on me so you can make yourself feel good about yourself. Hm I thought only females do that I must have been mistaken. Are you Kanye West in disguise fam? No wonder your so cool.
roll.gif

My SN has more to do about emotional feelins in my life which u have no clue with wat im talkin about. and speakin of females im pretty sure ur the one wearinflowers on ur shirt
laugh.gif
and yup i am so cool and im glad u realize that! im so
pimp.gif
... and actually i have no need to make myself feel better. i have a sickwhip. good $, a GF, a job... wat do u got 5 pairs of shoes 1 Lrg Tshirt and a bike?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

sxls92.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

thats so true!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

sxls92.jpg

laugh.gif

Your name's LonelyBoySole that's weird is it not? Haha you went on my Myspace just to get dirt on me so you can make yourself feel good about yourself. Hm I thought only females do that I must have been mistaken. Are you Kanye West in disguise fam? No wonder your so cool.
roll.gif

My SN has more to do about emotional feelins in my life which u have no clue with wat im talkin about. and speakin of females im pretty sure ur the one wearin flowers on ur shirt
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
... and actually i have no need to make myself feel better. i have a sick whip. good $, a GF, a job... wat do u got 5 pairs of shoes 1 Lrg Tshirt and a bike?
laugh.gif
Oh since you have all that why would you go to my Myspace? Hm your story doesn't stick together. I'm pretty sure your High School yearswere bad I feel sorry for you since you have no friends. So NT is your refuge so you can seem cool? Emotional feelings? You have a girlfriend and you haveemotional feelings? Hm you must wear the pants in that relationship huh. Good money are you kidding me? If you made good money you wouldn't be on NT tryingto make fun of a 16 year old.

indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

sxls92.jpg

laugh.gif

roll.gif

My SN has more to do about emotional feelins in my life which u have no clue with wat im talkin about. and speakin of females im pretty sure ur the one wearin flowers on ur shirt
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
... and actually i have no need to make myself feel better. i have a sick whip. good $, a GF, a job... wat do u got 5 pairs of shoes 1 Lrg Tshirt and a bike?
laugh.gif
Oh since you have all that why would you go to my Myspace? Hm your story doesn't stick together. I'm pretty sure your High School years were bad I feel sorry for you since you have no friends. So NT is your refuge so you can seem cool? Emotional feelings? You have a girlfriend and you have emotional feelings? Hm you must wear the pants in that relationship huh. Good money are you kidding me? If you made good money you wouldn't be on NT trying to make fun of a 16 year old.

CUZ U HAVE IT ON UR FREAKIN SIG!!! Wth r u talkin about it was just 1 click away! and i clicked it so wth r u talkin about! and O Ok sure cuz u kno rite?Sike... and yup emoional feelins and fyi no i do not. trust.. and dude dont actlike ur B****a** dont cry wen ur mom dont buy u some shoes
laugh.gif
and yup good $..i will stunt on u netime.. from the car to the cloths and kicks. and IM NOT MAKIN FUN OF U! i told u that u wer annoyin and just to go to some wer else so ucan save ur self all the back and fourth! and it was advice but obviously u wanna take this to another level and i could glady go up there with u!

LonelyBoySole wrote:
CUZ U HAVE IT ON UR FREAKIN SIG!!! Wth r u talkin about it was just 1 click away! and i clicked it so wth r u talkin about! and O Ok sure cuz u kno rite? Sike... and yup emoional feelins and fyi no i do not. trust.. and dude dont actlike ur B****a** dont cry wen ur mom dont buy u some shoes
laugh.gif
and yup good $.. i will stunt on u netime.. from the car to the cloths and kicks. and IM NOT MAKIN FUN OF U! i told u that u wer annoyin and just to go to some wer else so u can save ur self all the back and fourth! and it was advice but obviously u wanna take this to another level and i could glady go up there with u!

Look at this lame trying to prove his ego over the internet. Am I hurting your "Emotional Feelings"? You must be a very mature adult? I mean typingin uppercase just shows how mad you are? How do you take something to another level on the internet? Obviously my intelligence is hurting your feeble brain.You keep making up stuff about me like a little kid. Your anger is inhibiting your ability to type legible sentences. Don't get mad get Glad. I think youjust lost your cool.
pimp.gif

Also delete the other quotes so then other NTers don't have to look at your gibberish. How do you even have a job? Do you type like this at your"Job"? My advice to you is to "Preview" your statements so you don't look like an uneducated 16 year old.
roll.gif

irrelevant..
Haha that is all you can say? Hm I pronounce myself the winner of this "Internet Fight". See you later I'm going toHollywood.
pimp.gif

irrelevant..
Haha that is all you can say? Hm I pronounce myself the winner of this "Internet Fight". See you later I'm going to Hollywood.
pimp.gif

Thats all i want to say. if you look at the whole convo... everytime i busted ur $*$ out on something u always avoided it. while i kept it 100 and addressedall ur questions. and now ur talkin about how i type?
laugh.gif
get out of here. ur wack.but imma just be the bigger man and stop.

irrelevant..
Haha that is all you can say? Hm I pronounce myself the winner of this "Internet Fight". See you later I'm going to Hollywood.
pimp.gif

Thats all i want to say. if you look at the whole convo... everytime i busted ur $*$ out on something u always avoided it. while i kept it 100 and addressed all ur questions. and now ur talkin about how i type?
laugh.gif
get out of here. ur wack.but imma just be the bigger man and stop.
Nah, I think he'll always be the bigger man.

Man page 344 is so lame. Dirty or someone should delete that page cause its full of two idiots puffing their e-chests. You are arguing...and a sneaker messageboard.
indifferent.gif

Tell that to your girlfriends.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom