OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by 10eazye

No you didn't you downloaded my pic.
wink.gif
If that doesn't scream your a loser I don't know what does?
pimp.gif
That's cool keep lying so you can make yourself feel good about yourself since you have no friends and NT is were you spend most of your time.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Also your a "Hypebeast" since I have the same pair of AF1s as you. You think mine are cool wow that's pretty "Hypebeastish".
indifferent.gif
I think someone is a "Hypebeast" in disguise?
laugh.gif
Son, please stop. Your whole post is stupid. You're still a lame. Just get off of NT, get a fresh line-up, shed some pounds, an get a female to talk to.

You just said I avoid questions haha then what's this?

No you didn't you downloaded my pic.
wink.gif
If that doesn't scream your a loser I don't know what does?
pimp.gif
That's cool keep lying so you can make yourself feel good about yourself since you have no friends and NT is were you spend most of your time.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Also your a "Hypebeast" since I have the same pair of AF1s as you. You think mine are cool wow that's pretty "Hypebeastish".
indifferent.gif
I think someone is a "Hypebeast" in disguise?
laugh.gif
Son, please stop. Your whole post is stupid. You're still a lame. Just get off of NT, get a fresh line-up, shed some pounds, an get a female to talk to.

Fat Albert's Son just got Owned
eek.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

omg.....what in the efff...

bro...stop postin...for your own good...no hate...but seriously...just stop

Originally Posted by MrWavez

See, I'm not the only one. Dude just stop postin a so-called comeback. Nothing you will say can hurt my feelings.

See, I'm not the only one. Dude just stop postin a so-called comeback. Nothing you will say can hurt my feelings.
I am hurting your feelings. You're so butt hurt you went to my Myspace downloaded a pic of me to your computer, uploaded it to Photobucket andposted it on NT. Obviously your mad since I'm saying the truth about you.

I am hurting your feelings. You're so butt hurt you went to my Myspace downloaded a pic of me to your computer, uploaded it to Photobucket and posted it on NT. Obviously your mad since I'm saying the truth about you.
vctqwp.jpg

u aint hurtin no1s feelins...

I am hurting your feelings. You're so butt hurt you went to my Myspace downloaded a pic of me to your computer, uploaded it to Photobucket and posted it on NT. Obviously your mad since I'm saying the truth about you.
First off, you know nothing about me.
laugh.gif
Second, the tears inyour eyes must've made it hard for you to read it the first time. I didn't download your ugly *** picture. It's called copy and paste. Why would Iwant your ugly face on my hard drive? You have your damn myspace in your sig. Anybody can access it. Don't get madwhen I take pic from there and put it on here and everyone laughs at you. Take that **** like a man.

AF1 Beast wrote:First off, you know nothing about me.
laugh.gif
Second, the tears in your eyes must've made it hard for you to read it the first time. I didn't download your ugly *** picture. It's called copy and paste. Why would I want your ugly face on my hard drive? You have your damn myspace in your sig. Anybody can access it. Don't get mad when I take pic from there and put it on here and everyone laughs at you. Take that **** like a man.

Of course I don't know anything about you. Your an internet thug. You people "try" to make fun of others to make yourselves feel good aboutyourselves. You make sure to not put any personal info about yourself so when you get into "internet" fights you can have the upper hand and dig upinfo on the other person and make fun of them. Take your own advice. Downloading my pic is a female move. How old are you? I don't know how uneducated youare but censoring yourself makes you look like a thirteen year old. What possesses you to use profanity?(and censor yourself) That is childish.

I'll be the "bigger" man, since I am the bigger man(and a man for that matter) and stop replying to you. Losers like you only have NT as a refugeto make yourselves feel good about yourself. Real people people like me that your jealous of that shake up your world and make you mad because you wish you had"real" friends. While you were making fun of my year old pic on NT, I drove to Fresno so it's pretty sad that your taking time out of your day to"try" to make fun of me. You say I'm a loser but I have pix of me and my "friends" so how am I a loser? I enjoy life for what itis(that's why I'm so sarcastic) and your fueling your hate for me over the internet you need to change your attitude.

My final hypothesis of you is that your jealous of me because I have friends and I'm a newbie to NT, you don't like my shoes because most peopledislike Fusions(so that gives you the "Go-sign" to trash talk on Fusions), and you are angry at me because I'm revealing your true nature. I amhurting your feelings. Why would you post your statements in big red/blue fonts? Are you trying to express your anger for me?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

less nonsense

more hypebeast.

Alright since I haven't really contributed to this Thread(besides that senseless debocule)
Here's my contribution "Hypebeasting at it's finest".

less nonsense

more hypebeast.

Alright since I haven't really contributed to this Thread(besides that senseless debocule)

isn't this shade silhouette one for women? SMH.

Originally Posted by polkasquare

less nonsense

more hypebeast.

isn't this shade silhouette one for women? SMH.

I was thinking he was a woman haha.

less nonsense

more hypebeast.

I think we can all agree that Canadaian Hypebeasts are the worst off all...

Back
Top Bottom