OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

^^^^that vid is o.d corny......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KanYeezY

Originally Posted by lopez254

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by hadegbite

eek.gif

yo, i don't care how much i get flamed, but those mc flys are crazy!!
u def. can't hate on dude. the whole back to the future outfit is hypebeast/lame, but u can't front on the shoes!

i would rock them, & i wouldn't a give f*** who laughed.

forget what hes wearing...
i'd rock the crap out of them
Forget about the McFlys. Check out the Carmines, Grapes, 2s, Aquas, and Sssppiizziikkeess!
Check out the 2 girls wearing heat I love girls in kicks and hey bartender theres a dollar on the floor Recession bro Ftw! I woulda bent down andpicked that up sooo smooth so no one would notice
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cronicmole

eek.gif

u def. can't hate on dude. the whole back to the future outfit is hypebeast/lame, but u can't front on the shoes!

Forget about the McFlys. Check out the Carmines, Grapes, 2s, Aquas, and Sssppiizziikkeess!
Check out the 2 girls wearing heat I love girls in kicks and hey bartender theres a dollar on the floor Recession bro Ftw! I woulda bent down and picked that up sooo smooth so no one would notice
laugh.gif

I like the fit. I think the biggest beef is with his shirt but honestly, if you have shoes like that are you gonna wear them with just a white tee

Here's this hypebeast that i know of. He's a total swagger jacker. started buying "kicks" when he saw that i was on. SMH
smh.gif

0a716a32264d6fd2d7ed52fed0f6a408cca1fc63.jpg
7e926823852124a76dad56d4bb881811aa3c9419.jpg
18f365803c682070422c6f8bd07dd3551579addf.jpg
c9a3698c32df2916495f61afd600d916f0f1176c.jpg

4be16638264365d0dcce91fc25be4d29ef077b3b.jpg
66a1683d2d466dd1d5f0a0b5ed0da0ea00efec8f.jpg

^^ sad thing is someone got paid big bucks to put those messes together. Dude on the right looks like some steroided up farmer boy on crack.

Originally Posted by KYSL88

^

LMFAO that's the lazy eyed kid that was posted here a while ago
laugh.gif

He has a mean lazy eye........
Wonder if his parents are rich most likely

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by cronicmole

eek.gif

Check out the 2 girls wearing heat I love girls in kicks and hey bartender theres a dollar on the floor Recession bro Ftw! I woulda bent down and picked that up sooo smooth so no one would notice
laugh.gif

I like the fit. I think the biggest beef is with his shirt but honestly, if you have shoes like that are you gonna wear them with just a white tee
Am i the only dude who likes that outfit?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom