OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

for real though, rethink that one. you posted one pic the guy of wearing something stupid as F***, and that made complete sense. but that's a t-shirt, hat and headphones. get over your beef with the guy.

Maybe All those things with those same HypeBeast Non Prescription $4 frames Makes this pic wat it is...You are more of a moron than he is.....
Oh yea no Beef.....He disses himself enough how he dresses cuz he tryin to hard....So just shut the **** up and get off my sack dude....
I stopped comin' in here cause dudes just started postin' people they didn't like. This page has NO hypebeasts. Not ONE. Are they losers/dorks?Maybe. But that doesn't emit thoroughly through their clothing. With that said..anyone who has posted a pic on this page lost.

GONE...

some of these guys are mad non-hetero!!!!!!!!..... but some are chill like the filipino up top with the pea coat and jordan 1's. i think thats prettyfresh.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I stopped comin' in here cause dudes just started postin' people they didn't like. This page has NO hypebeasts. Not ONE. Are they losers/dorks? Maybe. But that doesn't emit thoroughly through their clothing. With that said..anyone who has posted a pic on this page lost.

GONE...

qft

SoLeCiTy -
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

for real though, rethink that one. you posted one pic the guy of wearing something stupid as F***, and that made complete sense. but that's a t-shirt, hat and headphones. get over your beef with the guy.

Maybe All those things with those same HypeBeast Non Prescription $4 frames Makes this pic wat it is...You are more of a moron than he is.....
Oh yea no Beef.....He disses himself enough how he dresses cuz he tryin to hard....So just shut the **** up and get off my sack dude....
I stopped comin' in here cause dudes just started postin' people they didn't like. This page has NO hypebeasts. Not ONE. Are they losers/dorks? Maybe. But that doesn't emit thoroughly through their clothing. With that said..anyone who has posted a pic on this page lost.

GONE...

Somebody had a double order of Angry Breakfast this mornin did they????....Calm the f*** down......

GONE...

Somebody had a double order of Angry Breakfast this mornin did they????....Calm the f*** down......

Angry breakfast, huh? Ok
laugh.gif
Then you must've had a bowl or two of CORN Flakes
indifferent.gif

GONE...

Angry breakfast, huh? Ok
laugh.gif
Then you must've had a bowl or two of CORN Flakes
indifferent.gif

Good One Good One....
roll.gif

There's quite a few herbs in here. This thread needs to be shut down and brought back at a later date.
This thread has turned from humorous, to semi-funny, to just pure hate. I thought the purpose of the thread was to call out so-called 'hypebeasts', notexercise personal beef with dudes on the internet when the dudes you're posting don't even know about it. YOU need to get off THEIR sacks'royalflush'.

lol you telling the guy to get off you're sack but yet your the one posting pictures of some random guy on a forum full of mostly dudes
indifferent.gif
the irony

Originally Posted by Apple Windows

These Dudes
smh.gif

Also go, or went to my school

Darren.
laugh.gif

And I used to go out with asian dudes sister way back in my Freshman year.
And from what I see he's not even close cutting it close compared to some of these dudes in here. I think you're just salty.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

lol you telling the guy to get off you're sack but yet your the one posting pictures of some random guy on a forum full of mostly dudes
indifferent.gif
the irony

OMG NOW RAFOOL ON MY SACK!!! Fool...your not even contributin with this Forum so why even comment.....
Ol Dude is a hypebeast.....Meet em.....

indifferent.gif
the irony

OMG NOW RAFOOL ON MY SACK!!! Fool...your not even contributin with this Forum so why even comment.....
Where are your contributions?
indifferent.gif
All I see is a guyyou must hate or something. And yeah I'm such a hypebeast. This thread should be called Official Rafool Thread
laugh.gif
What an idiot.

indifferent.gif
the irony

indifferent.gif
All I see is a guy you must hate or something. And yeah I'm such a hypebeast. This thread should be called Official Rafool Thread
laugh.gif
What an idiot.

In fact, I never said that you were a HypeBeast, Rafool. I actually was trying to state how the dude that I posted was a HypeBeast. Due to your illiteracyhowever, you incorrectly read what i stated so you actually just dissed yourself moron....

indifferent.gif
the irony

indifferent.gif
All I see is a guy you must hate or something. And yeah I'm such a hypebeast. This thread should be called Official Rafool Thread
laugh.gif
What an idiot.

In fact, I never said that you were a HypeBeast, Rafool. I actually was trying to state how the dude that I posted was a HypeBeast. Due to your illiteracy however, you incorrectly read what i stated so you actually just dissed yourself moron....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I did
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
oh well.

Originally Posted by JackieBoy

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Originally Posted by KanYeezY

Originally Posted by lopez254

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by hadegbite

eek.gif

yo, i don't care how much i get flamed, but those mc flys are crazy!!
u def. can't hate on dude. the whole back to the future outfit is hypebeast/lame, but u can't front on the shoes!

i would rock them, & i wouldn't a give f*** who laughed.

forget what hes wearing...
i'd rock the crap out of them
Forget about the McFlys. Check out the Carmines, Grapes, 2s, Aquas, and Sssppiizziikkeess!
Check out the 2 girls wearing heat I love girls in kicks and hey bartender theres a dollar on the floor Recession bro Ftw! I woulda bent down and picked that up sooo smooth so no one would notice
laugh.gif

I like the fit. I think the biggest beef is with his shirt but honestly, if you have shoes like that are you gonna wear them with just a white tee
Am i the only dude who likes that outfit?
nerd.gif
Fit is dope but its obvious he feels uncomfortable with it
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom