Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

This game was so crucial. We had a chance to tie Utah for the 7th seed and be 1.5 back of Golden State...unfortunate that the refs swallowed their whistles on those horrendous loose ball fouls in the last 30 seconds of the game but it is what it is. We did not deserve to win that game but when opportunities present itself like such, we have to take advantage. I still see us making the playoffs though

Everything is still in front of us. Two bad losses but unless they completely collapse down the stretch I see them making it in.
I just couldn't handle them missing the playoffs and the Lakers getting in :smh::x

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but the fact that we traded some of our main guys esp like ppatt and tdouglas I think has taken away from the chemistry we had and itll take time to adjust with the new guys it might affect us going forward to our push to the playoffs..thats the only downside to the trade we made other than trob ends up being a bust

Yeah exactly but we all know that Patpat would not have been able to help on that final possession since he can barely grab 5 rebounds in 30 minutes a game. In the short term, yes this trade does hurt us but I do think that in the long term this will help absolutely. Dmo definitely deserves playing time from the way he has played the last few games and I think that either TRob or Dmo...or even both have the potential to be a very solid 4. Dmo's skill set is just so different in comparison to other 7 footers so Im just hoping for the best with them both

^ you're definitely right about that. Trading three players that were a part of the rotation has hurt us. I think we just have to adjust on the fly, which is difficult considering there isn't much time left in the season.

^ exactly! we've had the toughest schedule by far so this schedule should be a "cake walk" but thats only if we do our part on the floor.

we could've used ppatt last night, but donuts is really a keeper..He needs to work on his conditioning though, he was tired after playing 5 minutes at a time..It would be nice if the lakers lose tonight to make up for our loss last night..Seeing Trob on the floor is nice, although we lost our lead when he and Greg Smith entered the game..He looks lost on defense and didn't provide hustle on the boards but he's still learning so hopefully he picks it up..On to the next one! 
pimp.gif

Tweet from @JasonCFriedman: Jeremy Lin (ankle) and James Harden (knee) given day off from practice today.”

Hopefully they'll both be effective for Friday's game. When the Beard collided knees with Monta Ellis he wasn't playing like his usual self, maybe with this day off it'll help with his knee.

March is gonna be a crucial month for the Rockets. 9 home games, with only 4 home games in April. The home ones are Dallas, GS, Suns, Wolves, CLE, Spurs, Clippers, Pacers and Utah. We really need to go 7-2, 6-3 at the worst, and still bank on the Lakers losing.

Game day, need to do work today and get that win!!  Lakers won last night and are only 2 games behind us
mean.gif

Tweet from @JasonCFriedman: Kevin McHale says he expects James Harden (knee) to be available to play tonight vs. Orlando Magic.

Good to see JHarden playing tonight, hopefully he'll have no lingering affects from the knee..

Rockets playing down to Orlando while Orlando is playing vastly above they're ceiling, and at the same time, the Magic refs are doing everything to try to sway the game

this game was won by delfino's offense and beverley's defense/hustle. For a second, I thought we were going to let it slip away but good win for us 
pimp.gif

I probably would've fell prone to the ground face first with a loss tonight. Bev & Fino were definitely a big part of the win, along with Harden waking up at the right time. The win was badly needed and appreciated :pimp:

ThRob been playing nervous as hell, that should be helped out with more practice time and familiarity with the team

Back
Top Bottom