Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

#feelsgoodman...I was impressed with Robinson, definitely showing improvement. 8 rebounds for him tonight..Gotta love Parsons man, pure jumpshot tonight 
pimp.gif
 Beverley is definitely a great backup pg to have, pure hustle and effort...Dmo, Delfino, Lin, Aisk played dece too 
pimp.gif
 oh and Cisco..Lakers got OKC on Tuesday, and we got the mavs again on Weds, hopefully we gain momentum here and win the next game, as the Mavs will probably play really well..

#PopIt4Parsons :pimp:

Good Game for Lin & Harden, D-Mo took some rebounds away from Asik but it's all good. Beverly still balling, and ThRob played like a different person tonight. And an Ohlbrecht sighting :wow:

:lol:

Last edited:
^Yea that surprised me too. I do think that on the down side of his career, VC was/is at piece with not being a key factor on a team. T-Mac always thought he could be the lead guy even in his waning years. Still will be my favorite players along with AI & KG.

^^^ was js about to post tht the whole Spurs team look was priceless but not as priceless as the  idiots who left the game with a minute to go and came home to once in a lifetime highlights . 

Last edited:
^I watch that vid at least once a week. I was one of the people who actually left that damn game early. Riding home listening to SportsRadio610 had me and my pops like :wow: :pimp: .... :x :smh:

EDIT: Post above me cut deep fam. Real deep. :frown:

Last edited:
Aaron Brooks clears waivers; signing with Rockets

The Houston Rockets are finalizing an agreement to sign guard Aaron Brooks after he cleared waivers on Monday, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Aaron Brooks averaged eight points for the Kings this season. (USA Today Sports)Brooks agreed to a buyout with the Sacramento Kings on Friday.

Because Brooks was released before the midnight March 1 deadline, he is eligible to be on the postseason roster for another team.

[Also: LeBron to keep on dunking]

Brooks signed a two-year, $6.6 million contract with the Kings over the summer. He's averaged eight points in just 21 minutes a game this season. The Kings have given increasing minutes to young guards Isaiah Thomas and Jimmer Fredette.

Brooks had his best season in the NBA with the Rockets three years ago, averaging 19 points and five assists per game.

Not sure how I feel about this... How will he cut into the rotation and find minutes with Lin and Beverly in front of him?

Beverly has been good, but can't hurt to add somebody who has logged big NBA/playoff minutes, just in case.

With Utah's loss in Milwaukee tonight, the Rockets are currently the 7th seed, 0.5 games ahead of the Jazz
happy.gif
If the Warriors lose tonight against the Raptors then we'll moved up and be tied for the 6th spot...

Last edited:
Ahhh ok good. For some reason I was still thinking Honeycutt was apart of the actual roster. Good. Wish Brooks could get his old number, but oh well. Everybody pulling out their old 0's now :lol: :pimp: brooks is 28, still looks like he just came into the league, ain't mad

Back
Top Bottom