Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

Maybe #33?

Still remember that blazer.
pimp.gif
I remember that blazer too 
pimp.gif
 Wonder how Mchale will handle the point guard situation, maybe brooks will play the 2 sometimes with lin being the primary ball handler and brooks spotting up and getting screens..

Maaannn, OKC putting it on them Fakers tonight!!
pimp.gif
Hopefully OKC can pull through with the "Win" and that will make the Fakers 3 1/2 back behind us..

I dont know if it's a "lock" for the playoffs yet, but Im hoping the Lakers start to crumble again and Jazz keep slipping

Last edited:
I'm just happy that this team is relevant again, I grew tired of having to talk about the Texans 24/7, give that **** a rest :x

Honestly I think no matter who they face the Rockets will get beat in 6 games. But a 6th seed just feels better *shrugs*

I do wanna see how far this team can go whether its 8th seed or 6th seed. Sometimes this team looks just like a rookie inexperienced team, miserable to watch. And other times they look like world beaters who can match up with anybody. So I just wanna see what happens regardless of who it is, just to see how this playoff run looks with this group, which adjustments they make from game to game, etc.

Houston Rockets ‏@HoustonRocketsMid Q1 in Dallas. Rockets down 16-11. @DonatasMot leads Rox with 5 early points. Beard with a 3-ball

Jason Friedman ‏@JasonCFriedmanDarren Collison comes in for Mike James and Jeremy Lin picks up right where he left off Sunday, scoring 2 quick buckets, including one and-1

ClutchFans.net ‏@clutchfans

34-25 Mavericks after one. Rocket defense was poor -- Dallas hit 15-21 shots (71.4%). Harden leads Rockets w/ 7p. Lin 5p-3a.

Jonathan Feigen ‏@Jonathan_Feigen

Dallas shoots 71.4 % in first quarter, beating Rockets down the floor, getting in paint easily. Bad defense nothing new. This is worse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom