Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

Clutch City running all over the bucks so far
pimp.gif

I remember the year before D-Mo was drafted, they were talm bout he was a top 10 pick maybe even top 5. :nerd:

Last edited:
I don't remember that, but i do remember they were interested in Enes Kanter that year in the draft.

Rockets better get it together, cause at any time Reddick and Ellis can start hitting everything. We wasted an opportunity against the Wiz and there's no need to do the same tonight.

Just a couple articles I found from back then:

REMEMBER THE NAMES: As the 2010 NBA Draft winds down, we'll leave you with a futures tip. Next year's draft is going to be a bonanza for foreign players, especially at the top. Fran Fraschilla predicts Enes Kanter, Jan Vesely, and Donatas Motiejunas will all go in the first 10 picks of the 2011 Draft. "Kanter will be at Kentucky next year and he's a beast, the Turkish Karl Malone," said Fraschilla. "Motiejunas is a 7-foot Lithuanian and just 19 and Vesley is a 7-footer who is really good. Those three names. Remember them."
-- Richard Deitsch

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/basketball/nba/draft/06/24/draft.day.blog/

2) Donatas Motiejunas | PF/C | Benetton Treviso | 1990
Running neck-and-neck with Vesely for “top international prospect” is Donatas Motiejunas. Also a potential lottery pick, we’ve already covered him quite a bit in the past, so rather than waste more electronic ink on him, read here, here and here.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2010/04/nba-draft-top-5-international-prospects/

Needless to say, I'm glad he's a Rocket. :pimp:

This awful loss is mind-numbing, and feels just like the Texans' losses to the Colts and Vikes. **** the Bucks and the WIz.

Golden State and the Utah Jazz lose tonight as well so that still makes us a 1/2 game behind Utah.. Need to win on Friday against the Magic and maybe, just maybe the Charlotte Bobcats beat the Jazz that will put us in the 7th spot..  Also, need the Lakers to lose on Thursday too.

Last edited:
|I

Lakers better lose tomorrow. I'm in SoCal and my housemate is a big Lakers fan so I'll be watching the game at home. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom