Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

Can't believe we lost tonight. 3 days off before our next game to get it together. Gotta bounce back!!

damn, it's scary how the lakers are right behind us..something just scares me having kobe right there, like he's going to take it..but I have faith in beard, and our supporting cast, especially Parsons...Here's to Robinson playing on Wednesday! (hopefully) 
pimp.gif

damn, it's scary how the lakers are right behind us..something just scares me having kobe right there, like he's going to take it..but I have faith in beard, and our supporting cast, especially Parsons...Here's to Robinson playing on Wednesday! (hopefully) :pimp:

:lol:

Hopefully they use this time off to get some practice time in and get the new guys acclimated to this system.

Awful, awful loss though.

damn, it's scary how the lakers are right behind us..something just scares me having kobe right there, like he's going to take it..but I have faith in beard, and our supporting cast, especially Parsons...Here's to Robinson playing on Wednesday! (hopefully) :pimp:

:lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Ditto blackxme. I bet if the Nets/Wiz schedule wasn't back to back, those incoming guys could've got a practice in and Garcia and Robinson could've took the load off of some of our other guys. This loss still feels back. ******* Okafor and Ariza making plays just makes me sick. On that play when Delfino was matched up on Okafor, that was a botch on our part though. I don't remember who else was out there on with side as far as the centers and PFs go, but it should've been Asik, D-Mo, or maybe even Terrence Jones (why hasn't he played anyway?)

you know mchale, doesnt trust his rookies to finish the game...hopefully this changes, cause I think Jones can really make an impact in the future..cmon dallas

Hopefully we can go on a mini win streak starting on Wednesday against the Bucks.  The next 7 of 8 games are against teams .500 and below..

I'd like them to get on a 5 game winning streak and for some of those teams ahead of them to slump. I'd rather be in the 6th seed. I think it's possible for us to move up.

I'd like them to get on a 5 game winning streak and for some of those teams ahead of them to slump. I'd rather be in the 6th seed. I think it's possible for us to move up.
No doubt we can move up if we get on a win streak and stop losing to below .500 teams.  The 6th seed would be a way better spot for us in the playoffs compared to the 8th spot.  Hopefully other teams can help us out by beating the Utah Jazz and Golden State Warriors..

Good to see Francisco Garcia and TRob practicing with the team today
happy.gif
  Can't wait to see JLin, JHarden, and TRob play together!!

thanks escobar...clutch, there were pictures of coach mchale working with Trob..What a great opportunity for a young player to learn and get pointers from one of the best.. I hope he benefits from it 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom