Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

TJones might be. Can't believe Royce White factors into the long term plans, GSmith/DMo/TRob figure to all battle for minutes.

Even Parsons got minutes at the 4 yesterday.

actually for some matchups i like having parsons at that 4 spot and delfino (maybe cisco) on that 3.. really spreads the floor well for harden and lin..i hope robinson can crack the rotation soon, i feel like he'll be such a great help on the boards, relieving our big old asik 

Thinking about it today and STILL can't believe they gave up on T-Rob so early.

One man's trash is another man's treasure. :pimp:

He wasn't trash :lol: our owners are just broke is all.

The Rockets radio guy was on the a local sports show here, and was saying the coaches and players aren't really fans of this trade and the general consensus is that the trade is pretty unpopular in Houston..... The dude has to be trolling right?

I saw mchale's interview on rockets.com, dude seemed pretty pissed about losing patterson...He was not sure about Robinson, heck, he didn't even pay attention to him.. lol mchale loves those veterans

hopefully mchale can really mentor him...if he develops to 11/11/2 blocks it'd be huge 

McHale/Hakeem should teach dude everything they know in the post. Could you imagine dude with a solid back to the basket game with that athleticism? :x :smh:

Paging SoleSearchin, Clutch, and WhatsLosinLike with his beta Kirko Bangz lookin ***

Why am I just now seeing this? :lol:

Just now? Wasn't that on the 1st/2nd page :lol: ?

He wasn't trash :lol: our owners are just broke is all.

The Rockets radio guy was on the a local sports show here, and was saying the coaches and players aren't really fans of this trade and the general consensus is that the trade is pretty unpopular in Houston..... The dude has to be trolling right?

He's definitely trolling about the general consensus of the city, cause most people (well, most people with access to the games) here know there's a big offseason ahead of us, cause there's a good chance we'll be able to make a major splash and add to the good core we have now. I did see Lin mention he hated seeing those guys go cause they all got close pretty fast, especially with Toney Douglas from being with the Knicks. Also saw that Morris was definitely happy about being able to play in Phoenix with his brother. I really think since Morris did start to stand out here, they didn't want to just aimlessly send him somewhere, like to the Wizards or Bobcats or something like that. It was sort of a reward I guess. Like the moves and potential though, if only the entire city could see it instead of just 1/3 :smh:.

^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Parsons coming back like a bawse after twisting that ankle 
smokin.gif

Potential losses: Warriors, Mavs( we always have trouble with them), Jazz.
We should feast on those Eastern conference teams.

It would be nice to beat the crap out the Mavs for once. We always seem to lose to them no matter who is on the roster. I'd take 8-4 though, as long as we are able to beat the Blazers and Lakers after that. There's no way I'd want some winner take all mess at LA come April 17th.

^man, this is so scary, looking at our record and lakers/portland looming, utah seems like they're going to keep going up..lol i wish morey would've made a play for a backup pg..beverley can be a head scratcher sometimes, i like his relentless defense tho

I can't wait until Jeremy Lin &nd James Harden fully gel together. I feel like that thunder games was just a tease..

Oh yea my son Lin is no bust by any means!!!!

parsons 
pimp.gif
 dmo is so smooth, once he packs a few pounds and get stronger, he can definitely make an impact on the defensive end..harden doesn't even try on defense 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom