Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

same, was soo pumped...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What a game :pimp: Really wanna see the other moves we make, and also see how everybody holds up. Harden working Ibaka and Lin's 2 threes near the end had me like View media item 279728
And Parsons running back onto the court in a mini-Paul Pierce moment, definitely helped on KD. Another win in the books, and hopefully we keep it up and other teams slide and fall off.

laugh.gif
 when harden let that thing go at the end of the 3rd, i had a feeling it was in.. when in went in I was like, "did this dude just did this?" lol

Nice to see more Rockets fans posting, the team is definitely young & exciting. If only more than half the city could watch the team. (no need in even beating a dead horse) :smh:

Thomas Robinson should be a solid addition should he stick around.

blackxme, it made me cringe to see him open too..:x  I thought durant was going to tie the game with that three, guess he still thought it was asg..:lol:

rather take your chances with him beating you wide open than KD or westbrook.

I really did like P Pat, I still think he's on the fence of becoming a more than role player.

Guys were helping too much, stick to man to man defence..The beard left Thabo wide open a few times too lol 

Thinking about Throb getting to work with Mchale just makes me 
mean.gif
sick.gif

Son is gonna develop fully and thoroughly, something he probably wouldn't have here in Sac, over in Houston with yall.

Enjoy him yall. I'll try to catch a game next time I'm in H-town visiting fam.... might swoop up his Kings jersey once its on sale and wear it to the Toyota Center 
laugh.gif

hopefully mchale can really mentor him...if he develops to 11/11/2 blocks it'd be huge 

McHale/Hakeem should teach dude everything they know in the post. Could you imagine dude with a solid back to the basket game with that athleticism? :x :smh:

Paging SoleSearchin, Clutch, and WhatsLosinLike with his beta Kirko Bangz lookin ***

Why am I just now seeing this? :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not kidding, I seriously think Houston is gonna squeeze out every ounce of potential out of him

i really like robinson, he wont get solid minutes until maybe 3 weeks from now, but if he develops great offense he'll be 
sick.gif
.... kinda like a faried ibaka type

^and unlike Ibaka/Faried, his offensive skillset is far more expansive already than theirs.... just not polished or developed fully.

Like he's got a decent face up game, he can help facilitate the fast breaks, decent court vision for a big man. Strangely enough, IMO his weakest part of his game is his post up 
laugh.gif
 which as we've all agreed on, is gonna be much improved with Mchale and maybe Hakeem

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not kidding, I seriously think Houston is gonna squeeze out every ounce of potential out of him
I heard you're looking for a new team bro, I know we don't have Chase anymore but you should still join up. You been down for a minute. :pimp:

Where's nicedudewithnicedreams? :nerd:

yea true...been impressed since he was in kansas, thought we were close to trading for that 5th pick..and now he's a rocket, funny how things work
laugh.gif

and all Morey had to give up was a million bucks and Patterson 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22  

I heard you're looking for a new team bro, I know we don't have Chase anymore but you should still join up. You been down for a minute. 
pimp.gif

Where's nicedudewithnicedreams? 
nerd.gif
Ehhhh I dunno.... I kinda wanna pick a team in Cali. I go to a few Clippers and W's games, one Lakers game already.... so it'll be nice to at least be a fan of a team I can watch in person. 

I probably only go to Houston once a year, and even then I don't know if that'll be during the NBA season 
ohwell.gif

I do love Chase tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
^oh yea, didnt they project robinson as going number 2 instead of mkg
ya the Bobcats were gonna go with either MKG or Throb. 

I guess the Kings' big board went:

Davis, Beal, MKG, Waiters, Throb, Lillard

I remember when the Kings sounded like they were real interested in Lillard at 5. I was so angry 
laugh.gif

For the longest he was but you have to remember the roster after the season ended & before the draft. Robinson probably wasn't high on the Rox draft board seeing Scola wasn't amnestied yet and after the traded before the actual draft they literally had 0 centers on the roster.

Boy o boy did I rant about it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom