Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

I'm all for an Aldrich for Josh Smith move. But max money or sending 4 guys for him? LOL NOPE

I just can't stand that the area is so empty at home games. I try and go whenever i get a chance and there is always a ton of open seats. I mean I dont expect sell outs but some kind of fan base would be nice. Hell the red rowdies are down to like 5-6 members

I just can't stand that the area is so empty at home games. I try and go whenever i get a chance and there is always a ton of open seats. I mean I dont expect sell outs but some kind of fan base would be nice. Hell the red rowdies are down to like 5-6 members

How is the new scoreboard?

Some consistent winning would cure all of that.

And the other 60-66% of Houston viewers actually being able to see the games on tv. I talked to 4 different DirecTV sales reps in the past couple of weeks about the whole Comcast/CSN deal, and all 4 of them were stuttering and stammering like you caught them with the murder weapon at a crime scene.

Last edited:
How is the new scoreboard?

The scoreboard is amazing.

AND NO TO JOSH SMITH. I don't understand the infatuation with him. He's not a star, he's at best the third best player on a championship team.

Once the Astros' season starts a deal will get done.

The fact that the CSN deal hinges on the Astros -__-
I do like they're new color scheme. Ill get some of their stuff while its cheap since they'll suck for awhile.

Would be nice if they try to attack the paint more instead of throwing 3s up and hope they go in

I'd like to beat the Clippers at least once this season, I just can't stand that team for some reason. Fun to watch though.

GG h-town
f43cd1.gif

Screen is definitely a nice upgrade. And the whole CSN thing is crap. Plus im a UT grad so I am screwed with whatever provide

Another thing about attendance is I feel the seats that are right is TV view are ALL owned by businesses cause the people are never on time and always leave early. People who dont even want to watch a rockets game.

Can someone explain the CSN problem? I'm on the West Coast currently but from H-Town.

short hand, the rockets and astros games will only be shown on CSN. And as of right now the only cable provider that carries the network is Comcast.

Lmao I've seen that gif on tumblr. Parsons damn near sits in Asik's lap just to move him out the way. :lol:

Whats up fellow rockets fans..Been a fan since Tmac joined the rockets, and have been supporting my team through ups and downs.. I still remember those offensive rebounds the jazz had on us, then Okur hit that three, nearly cried cause I wanted it bad for my favorite player Tmac. Also our 22 game winning streak, I remember very well...I was listening on the live broadcast all game against Sacramento then Novak hit that three, "How sweet it is!" . The New Age has come, we are so fun to watch, I will forever be a rockets fan! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom