Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

I don't even care about that whole Royce White situation, every time they seemed to be making progress it was derailed because White didn't want to go to the D-League. The Rockets utilize the d-league better than any other organization, Royce shouldn't have been surprised when he was going to be assigned to go there. But I'm sure he finds it to be beneath him, as if he was going to get any burn with the Rockets. At this point it's a wasted pick, Morey took a risk because he saw a great talent, but Royce might've ruined his chances at an NBA career.

I was pissed in the first quarter, because they started slow which was exactly what I said they shouldn't do. They really picked it up midway in the third though and swung the game their way during that run. I really like watching this team, but I feel like we're too careless with the ball at times.

Glad to see parsons finally put together a solid game again.

Turnovers need to be cleaned up, but that's been a lingering problem for this club.
Other than that I really liked the way they kept battling (Kubiak). This team is so much fun to watch.
Seeing all the salty laker fans at the end of the game was :smokin. And I was glad to finally get a look at the huge scoreboard, it really is amazing.

Is Jeremy Lin going to start he All-Star game? Serious question. Is it safe to assume that he will get the same kind of support Yao Ming got?

... I've actually liked how Lin has played recently. Getting a good steady rhythm. Not that the All-Star question has anything to do with his play. Because I don't think he's an actual All-Star.

should be fun to see kd, westbrook, and harden back on the same team for the all star game...i wonder if there's any resentment or hard feelings toward him.

Last edited:
Is Jeremy Lin going to start he All-Star game? Serious question. Is it safe to assume that he will get the same kind of support Yao Ming got?
... I've actually liked how Lin has played recently. Getting a good steady rhythm. Not that the All-Star question has anything to do with his play. Because I don't think he's an actual All-Star.

It's a legit question because last I checked, JLin was ahead of Harden something like 200k in votes. Edit: Nvm, there's no chance he's going to start.

Last edited:
should be fun to see kd, westbrook, and harden back on the same team for the all star game...i wonder if there's any resentment or hard feelings toward him.

I don't see why they would resent him. The thunder traded him, he didn't leave on his own

I don't see why they would resent him. The thunder traded him, he didn't leave on his own

But the reason they traded him was because he wasn't willing to play third fiddle anymore and wanted that max contract that the thunder couldn't afford to pay him when they were already paying kd and Westbrook

And I was glad to finally get a look at the huge scoreboard, it really is amazing.
I was definitely wondering if that scoreboard was new. It was humongous 
eek.gif

I enjoyed the game the other night. Harden was great and Delfino was feelin' it!

I also got to see KOBE, the Black Mamba (Don't kill me!)
Still undefeated in 2013?
Not anymore 
frown.gif

Game against Nawlins was also terribly reffed. :smh:. Tough sched ahead this month, hopefully they'll beat the teams they're supposed to beat.

****!

I bet this team stays competitive enough to just fall short of the eight seed and they end up with another Patrick Patterson type player. :smh:

I hope we put it on Denver, I'm still tight about the last time we played them. Kenneth Fairied is a ******g nightmare

Yo, how many of you all are going to try to go to any of the All Star stuff( rising stars, jam session, etc.)?

Back
Top Bottom