Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

Messed around and had a triple double :pimp:

Another double double for Asik, Parsons ballin, Lin dishing out the assists, and PPatt playing with that force and attitude he's supposed to have :pimp:

blackxme man my money is going everywhere but the All Star game :smh: have a lot of other stuff to pay for, which sucks

Warriors jimmies were rustled. Can't wait to see next week's game.

I can't wait til next week though, Houston is going to be :smokin

I hope they saved some 3s for tonight too :lol:. Liked Anderson feeling in for Delfino. This team looks so great when the offense is on. I feel like we can beat anybody. But when we're bad....Jesus :smh: :smh:

Our future is bright
pimp.gif

I liked the way Anderson played tonight. Maybe it makes Delfino expendable.

Hopefully Morey can move Delfino for some nice pieces.

I really want to see Carlos and TD traded so we can see what Beverley and James can do with significant mins

Last edited:
I need that shirt, I'll wear it to any Rockets games I go to( not a fan of jerseys).

James Harden is worth every ******g cent the Rockets gave him. The dude has been ballin'

I need that shirt, I'll wear it to any Rockets games I go to( not a fan of jerseys).

James Harden is worth every ******g cent the Rockets gave him. The dude has been ballin'

Word man. I love getting the shirts of players instead of jerseys (not just Rockets jerseys either). Of course before Harden, the last Rockets player stuff I bought was T-Mac. Between then and Harden coming here, there was no reason to buy anybody else's cause you didn't know who was gonna get traded or when :lol:

View media item 259613

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom