Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

Knowing our luck they would move the Hornets to the east and put the Thunder in the southwest.

Us Houston folks should have a watch party before the 14th when college gets back in session. Who's in Houston and doesn't have comcast sports lol?

I'm in Dallas now and leaving for Hawaii on Sunday, won't be back until the 13th. I'm graduated tho so I'll be in Houston forever :pimp:

Good win last night.

So ummm what's the move all star weekend though? :nerd:

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

I'm going to my first NBA game ever on Tuesday when the Lakers come into town! I'm excited!

happy.gif

kinda jealous. never even been to houston, but always rooted for them since the dream days. definitely going to that game here in dc in february though. should be relatively cheap to get some good tickets to that since the wizards are absolutely horrid and no one cares about them since the ******** did so good this season and hockey is about to finally start back up.

happy to see the team doing well. seems like a lot of teams in the west are pretty solid though. i'm kind of just convincing myself that the lakers will get it together enough to make the playoffs by the end of the season with one of the lower seeds (5 through 8) so that's one less spot that we'll be fighting for. i'd be absolutely ecstatic if we could keep it rolling and get to the 4th seed by the end of the season, but will be thrilled either way as long as we can get into the playoffs. sucks we wasted that pick on royce white, but hopefully we can work something out with him and get on the same page. i don't know anything about his college career, but if he could pan out like patrick patterson (i laugh everytime a commentator calls him peterson) so far this season, he'd be another awesome guy to work with on the roster.

does the rockets have trouble selling tickets? I swear there's a lot of empty seats when I watch on tv

overpriced tickets sometimes, but a lot of times people just don't go :smh:
The lower bowl seats are usually empty because of the corporate crowd that have those seats. They usually prefer to hang around in the Lexus lounge rather than watch the game. The atmosphere is so lame.

Trap game tomorrow

i wouldn't really call it a trap game tomorrow. the lakers haven't played up to their potential, but i feel they can put it together any given night. hopefully we can come out aggressive and control the game from beginning to end instead of the cruddy starts we've been having the past couple games.

Dwight and Pau out indefinitely. Hope this means we can jump on the rest of the lakers and make sure we get the W

i wouldn't really call it a trap game tomorrow. the lakers haven't played up to their potential, but i feel they can put it together any given night. hopefully we can come out aggressive and control the game from beginning to end instead of the cruddy starts we've been having the past couple games.

I was being cheeky :lol:. Who would have ever thought of a match-up with the Lakers as being a trap game this season.

overpriced tickets sometimes, but a lot of times people just don't go
mean.gif
The lower bowl seats are usually empty because of the corporate crowd that have those seats. They usually prefer to hang around in the Lexus lounge rather than watch the game. The atmosphere is so lame.

Trap game tomorrow
frown.gif

Are the 400's a better atmosphere, or does the corporate crowd rub off on the rest of the fans?

:frown:

Are the 400's a better atmosphere, or does the corporate crowd rub off on the rest of the fans?

Upper bowl is definitely a better atmosphere but it's still far from other buildings in the NBA. Corporate Houston sits in the lower bowl and they barely even show up and if that they come in late to every single game.

Weird how it is, but I usually sit up top since I'm a broke graduate student but when I sit in the Lower Bowl or ever get seats, I always have fun since I'm usually cheering the loudest or under the influence.

What a minute, what are all these Rockets fans doing on NT posting in the Rockets thread? :lol: :lol:

Time to wipe out the Lakers tomorrow :pimp: :pimp:

does the rockets have trouble selling tickets? I swear there's a lot of empty seats when I watch on tv

overpriced tickets sometimes, but a lot of times people just don't go :smh:

It also doesn't help that CSN is basically cutting out 60% of the viewing audience by not getting a damn deal together :smh: . I'm pretty sure part of that audience still thinks Lowry and Scola play for them :lol:

Last edited:
RT @Highway_30: What's suspending me suppose to do? Been away from team 4 a month. Guess we want 2 give a title 2 shift accountability.
This ***** Royce White acts like a crazy female. Always *****ing on twitter and ****
mean.gif

mean.gif
idk why morey took a chance on this kid

On another note
Jonathan Feigen ‏@Jonathan_Feigen

Rockets waived rookie point guard Scott Machado this AM. Will add Patrick Beverley when gets FIBA clearance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom