Official House of Hoops Chicago Thread:Doors Open Nov 10th

wow Rock man im sorry to hear that and i hope your stuff gets found and returned not just your shoes but all of your other stuff.
Hope you and your family the best......but man that sucks HUGE!!!!!!!

-Tyler

Rock don't trip...

Being in the military I move all the time. One time the company "lost" my trailer for 3 months.

I figured I would never see my stuff again. Low and behold I get a call and they found my trailer in VA for some reason. They got it back and I got my stuff.

Keep hope alive but you seem to be content either way.

Wish you luck bro.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

they don't understand many of my shoes are rare

damn. I think they do understand. that's why they stole them. sue them buddy. they jealous your collection. put some pressure on them.

Damn, Rock. That ROUGH, I couldn't imagine losing a majority of my stuff from a moving trailer.
smh.gif
tired.gif

Hope your stuff shows up eventually.

damn Rock,
my assumption was off..
that sucks bro, I hope what Cal says happens for you too.

Hopefully they'll find that damn trailer.
And I feel you on being pissed about the pictures and stuff bro, damn.

Best of luck to you man, keep hope alive.

Peace.

YO.... i guest thier aren't hypebeast/resellers in Chi town (thats a good thing) cuz im only seeing 1 of the kix that dropped on ebay... WOW

^would like to see those as well.

i m gonna order a pair of B-Roy's off ebay though...

whos going this saturday??? im going to chi for the first time, and i will def. be there hope to see some niketalkers out there

Imma be there derrty
It's a 4-5 hour drive from the Lou so I be up there all the time
Yea I'll see some of y'all therr

i'll be there sat. for sure - they got some Ben Gordon HDs in the PE wall that look real nice...black and red; hopefully they're gonna drop

Jumpman Pro PEs release first thing tomorrow morning. All are spoken for though. Peeps waited all day and night today for a ticket. We got our tickets and weresent home.

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

i'll be there sat. for sure - they got some Ben Gordon HDs in the PE wall that look real nice...black and red; hopefully they're gonna drop
Gordon? The worker told me there were Larry Hughes HDs. I guess we'll find out Sat.

Someone asked bout the Foams... they still got them... but dont know bout sizes. I think they are almost done with the fire red Spizikes too. They didnt havemy size when I went.

No problem Tyler, not a huge deal...

Jumpman Pros tomorrow,

Larry Hughes Hyperdunk, not BG....

Drew Gooden powermaxes too....

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Jumpman Pro PEs release first thing tomorrow morning. All are spoken for though. Peeps waited all day and night today for a ticket. We got our tickets and were sent home.
well i guess im not going down there this weekend. Sorry Brandon cant get what you wanted me to get.....

-Tyler

DANG!!! I wish I couldve got a pair of them ray allen jumpmans
Imma be there Fri and Sat morning

Back
Top Bottom