Official House of Hoops Chicago Thread:Doors Open Nov 10th

Ya'll acting like a city is immune to reselling and resellers. It happened in NY, LA and now the Chi. If you hate them so much, don't buy from them.They are making a profit off of suckers like you. You don't need everything you see. Jumpman Pro's were garbage then and they are now.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Ya'll acting like a city is immune to reselling and resellers. It happened in NY, LA and now the Chi. If you hate them so much, don't buy from them. They are making a profit off of suckers like you. You don't need everything you see. Jumpman Pro's were garbage then and they are now.
Gotta agree
pimp.gif
JB tacked on the PE status to them to givethem that exclusive appeal, but still the same shoe
ohwell.gif

someone wanna find me that sugar ray shirt in a size M? maybe even the joe johnson if it looks nice. let me know!!!

im not 100% sure but they might be sold out on them. Imma head back there later today to see. ill make sure to grab a couple for you if i find em.

Originally Posted by andypark713

im not 100% sure but they might be sold out on them. Imma head back there later today to see. ill make sure to grab a couple for you if i find em.
alright thanks a lot man.

lol, that one guy with all the PEs had a bunch of babies with him. They let each kid get a ticket too which really sucked. They couldn't of been older than6 and 7 year olds at that. They each got their size 11s though!

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

lol, that one guy with all the PEs had a bunch of babies with him. They let each kid get a ticket too which really sucked. They couldn't of been older than 6 and 7 year olds at that. They each got their size 11s though!

wow thats ridiculous. damn resellers . get a job
smh.gif

Snake Pool HyperDunks confirmed for tomorrow AM, along with Drew Gooden PowerMaxs and Larry Hughes (non-Homegrown) Bulls Colorway HyperDunks.

I'd love to go in line tonight for the Snake Pools. but I'll be SOL. If anyone with a kind soul would snag me a 10, I'd love you forever (ok, maybejust for a little bit, not forever).

Originally Posted by iwantem

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

lol, that one guy with all the PEs had a bunch of babies with him. They let each kid get a ticket too which really sucked. They couldn't of been older than 6 and 7 year olds at that. They each got their size 11s though!

wow thats ridiculous. damn resellers . get a job
smh.gif

lol i just sold all but 5 you'll the babies crying. i bet if you had bred to do it you would of too
+ I can't knock the hussle, but the bragging part I can do without. So you got a few pair of sneakers,

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

anyone got pictures of the larry hughes hyperdunks?

HoH Chi 11/14 Releases

The fun continues at the new House of Hoops at Chicago's North Riverside Park Mall. Tomorrow's releases are going to include: the hometown favorite Larry Hughe's Hyperdunk Supreme (wht/blk/rd), featuring the "homegrown" script on the tongue, The Drew Gooden Powermax (wht/blk/rd), and the Kobe snake-pool Hyperdunk (canyonyellow/purple). Stay tuned for Saturday's releases.

KidLebron.
I doubt it bro, as the kobe pack doesn't interest me much, and NTLA doing the whole "raffle" thing,
for 10 or less pairs of snake pools... Not liking my chances lol.
But maybe if I get bored enough.

Wait... less than 10 pairs of the snake pools at any HOH? Anyone know how many for the Chicago HOH?

^
No at NTLA,
But I'm sure the amount on these will be scarce at hohchi too.
Maybe 1 of each size, 2 in a couple sizes max.

Thanks for the info V1nsanity. I think I'm 20 something in line... looks like I'll miss out on that pair.

Back
Top Bottom