OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Saw that Toffoli is signed for another 2 years :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Come out of work to see we traded for Lucic :x :lol:

Just read the Bruins retained nearly half of his contract. Meh. I guess that makes it a tad bit better.

I dont get the need for lucic, even if williams/stoll are gone and richards is bought out

we already have an overpaid power forward

Saw that Toffoli is signed for another 2 years :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Come out of work to see we traded for Lucic :x :lol:

Just read the Bruins retained nearly half of his contract. Meh. I guess that makes it a tad bit better.

I dont get the need for lucic, even if williams/stoll are gone and richards is bought out

we already have an overpaid power forward

I don't know either. I'm just guessing if/when Richards is bought out, it frees up space to sign Sekera for a couple years. I understand giving up Jones, he deserves the right to be #1 somewhere. But I don't get giving up the 13th pick. I would have liked to keep that.

At least we didn't give up Shore, Kempe, or Weal.

Wonder If Bruins keeping picks 13, 14 and 15 or going to try to trade up? What do you think DeadsetAce DeadsetAce

they're on the horn with Phoenix to move up to #3...not sure if Phoenix is down.

Hanafin @ #3 would be cool, but given this draft, picking 3 guys in the first would also be kind of cool. excited to see how it shakes out. but still sad/mad to see Lucic and Dougie go.

Not going to lie surprised they traded Dougie away today but regardless if they keep picks Bruins will have some nice building blocks for the future with those selections

Mike Reilly to the Wild :pimp:

And ROR to the Sabres! Nice :pimp:
Can finally, and fully cheer for him now that he's off the Avs :pimp:

Last edited:
John Shannon ‏@JSportsnet 1h1 hour ago

Lots of goalie talk on the floor...one name getting mentioned ? Tuukka Rask.

Please.For the lolz.

And hopefully Chara demanding a trade afterwards. :tongue:

Last edited:
I wanna see Martin Jones get his shot.

I don't know either. I'm just guessing if/when Richards is bought out, it frees up space to sign Sekera for a couple years. I understand giving up Jones, he deserves the right to be #1 somewhere. But I don't get giving up the 13th pick. I would have liked to keep that.

At least we didn't give up Shore, Kempe, or Weal.

Looch has a 6 mil cap hit :x but hes UFA after this season. Maybe its part cap raise/part not having to pay Jones, they can cover it and still resign Sekera

edit: nvm boston keeps 2.75 mil of Lucic's cap hit, so 3.25...not bad I guess

Last edited:
Boston with a real solid pick with Debrusk. Big time goal scorer. Actually who I wanted the Ducks to draft.

Senyshyn on the other hand. :rolleyes Mckenzie had him ranked 40th.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom