OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

It's not really surprising if you ever visit the city of Edmonton. Ineptitude and failure hang in the air like an early morning dew.

Counting down the days until I see a McDavid jersey flung onto the ice from the 300's.

roll.gif

I've heard nice things about Calgary but Alberta in general seems
sick.gif
sick.gif
It's Canada's Texas. 
laugh.gif
 Except we just voted in our version of Democrats. 

With all that talent, why does Edmonton suck so much? I don't get it...

Me either. Its mind bottling. When eberle gets healthy things might be different...

No. Things wont be different haha

They will have 3 70+ point scorers and be the 9th best team in the west hah

They should trade some off and I guess rebuild :lol:
#RebuildTheRebuild :lol:

Ya know, most teams suck for long periods of time that you can't help but root for them when they actually become relevant
but EDM sucks so bad that you HATE them cause of how they constantly and annually leech away all these young stars for YEARS and STILL be in the depths of hell and drag them down along with them.

Last edited:
One of those guys are for sure getting trade by or before deadline. I got bets on Yakupov going East

yo this guy Mike Richards, really just gonna sit and make millions for the next decade? :lol: |I

damn it Flames lose first challenge of the season :lol: and got scored on

Of course that would happen to Wideman :lol:

Don't think there is any other d-man in the league Buff could pull that off on...

So I just realized Brian Engblom is the new color analyst for the Lighting. I'm jealous. I've stated it a couple times on here but I can just listen to him talk allllllll day about hockey. He's just fantastic.

i've got the coyote feed for the bruins game. they're doing a bit on duclair and domi during the intermission. two cool dudes. looks like they've got a good thing going. must be cool being on a team with your best friend.

I can only watch box scores right now and Flames better not lose to the Oilers :smh:

Canadians look way too good this year

Brodie needs to come back, quick. :x

Also, seems your Bruins love giving up the lead huh :smh:

Back
Top Bottom