OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I don't want hockey to start because it means the Eagles suck, ok I want hockey to start

looking forward to this season and what Hakstol will bring to this team

Ready for tomorrow night :pimp: Rangers need to get it done this year for Henrick

Last edited:
flyers opening a Chick-Fil-A in the Wells Fargo center 
nthat.gif

Jordan Elerbe & RNH & Chara are up for trade. Would like Sequin or Parise :smile: thanks

Yo... i need to make trades.. not only do cause I don't like Oilers or B players but also because I have way too many Centers on my team :lol:

Ill be willing to make moves for other pieces but I would like to get rid of come

Im sending trade proposals like crazy.

Last edited:
@JEWSEEJAY bruh...

Hey Chris,

This trade has been proposed to you in NT NHL (55031).

Jewseejay TRADES
Valeri Nichushkin
Dustin Byfuglien
Ryan Strome
Justin Abdelkader

BeEasy & JustParise TRADES
Tyler Johnson
Rick Nash
Corey Perry
Jordan Eberle
John Carlson

You can accept, reject or counter this offer by going to your team page (if you do not see detail about this trade on the page, then it has been cancelled by the manager who originally proposed it).

Im ****** dead right now.

Wants Seguin, offers two Oilers :x and one is injured
That disrespect :smh: :lol:

Exactly why i countered dude as i did tombout sekera for big buff lol

Eberle has a seperated shoulder and out 6 weeks.. ill take him but you gotta realize your dumping damaged goods. Do we even have an IR?

Eberle has a seperated shoulder and out 6 weeks.. ill take him but you gotta realize your dumping damaged goods. Do we even have an IR?

We do have an IR. Yahoo is just slow or doesn't care about hockey to update :rolleyes

^Johnny trade you Yakupov instead :D

Last edited:

Im sending y'all 2for1s or even 4 for 2s.

At the same time.. These kids can score.
Im not gonna give them up for Kari Lethonen or something low grade. I just don't want them cause I despise anything Oilers or Bs. And i have Centers to trade.

I stated I want Segs and Parise. Ill trade High Grade for High Grade.. or do lopsided 4 for 2s but you're not gonna get the house brush

You literally trying make me throw in the white flag with these straight up trades :lol:
Ive dealt with many dudes on here and I try to be fair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom