OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

laugh.gif
 Touche

The difference is, you only hear from us every 17 years. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
5 AHL teams in California starting next season. Ducks, Flames, Oilers, Sharks, and Kings. Going to be great for Sharks, Ducks and Kings fans to be able to watch the prospects close to home. Great for emergency call-ups too.

Last edited:
Is Stockton still a crappy city? I guess the Reign? Is the closest then Condors unless they switch the names
;\

PK Subban and Chris Kreider tonight :lol: :smh:

Reminds me of PK and Marchand from a few years back.

Is Stockton still a crappy city? I guess the Reign? Is the closest then Condors unless they switch the names
;\

apparently the Kings affiliates are switching places...I'm hoping what they do is the Ontario Reign keep the name in the AHL and the Manchester Monarchs keep theirs in the ECHL

San Diego Seagulls for the Ducks would be :smokin

the Bakersfield Condors are the Oilers ECHL team...do the Flames have an ECHL team?

Last edited:
The AHL relocating teams to California makes SO much sense.

How awful (travel-wise) was it for guys who play for the Ducks/Kings having to travel cross country when called up?

The AHL relocating teams to California makes SO much sense.

How awful (travel-wise) was it for guys who play for the Ducks/Kings having to travel cross country when called up?

Emergency call ups for the same day are damn near impossible unless the big club is on an east coast road trip. If I remember right we needed a goalie (I think Ersberg) where the monarchs were on the road, he had to take two flights to LA to get to staples right before puck drop or a little late. Not even sure if he had his own gear

^ Yep, Flames had Alaska Aces and Las Vegas Wranglers. But with the West Coast move, they're making Adironack the ECHL affiliate, and this Stockton (Thunder) team its AHL affiliate.

EDIT: Looking at standings again, and see EDM is now sole last place :smh: Can't believe they're gonna ruin more top 5 talent :x

^- lol can't find a youtube version of this, but pretty slick by the Sharks

Last edited:
Another big game tonight vs. the Bruins. Hope we can leap frog the Flames, but they have the Oilers and we have the B's :smh:

Last edited:
C'mon Flames, need this win to get a little more buffer from the Kings :smh:

EDIT: lol nvm. Easy comeback win for the Flames. I think it's like 12-4 shots Flames in the 3rd right now :rofl: Highlight for Lander as he gets his stick stuck on the ref's visor lol

:lol:

Last edited:
C'mon Flames, need this win to get a little more buffer from the Kings :smh:

EDIT: lol nvm. Easy comeback win for the Flames. I think it's like 12-4 shots Flames in the 3rd right now :rofl: Highlight for Lander as he gets his stick stuck on the ref's visor lol

:lol:

Us stars are coming for ya lol

Back
Top Bottom