OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Price of hockey is expensive .

My boy plays competitive and I'm paying 3gs for the season. Plus accommodations for out of town tournaments equipment track suits etc..

My boy loves it though. So I'll bite the bullet. Plus....

Sat morning hockey rink smell >>>>>

Last edited:

GO KINGS GO! :smokin

Pretty exciting game. Solid opening night W against the Leafs,can't get much better than that to start off the season :pimp:.

Last edited:
Good w for you Habs fans.

As a sens fan I did not want a tie.

Pesky sens making playoffs this year :pimp:

The Sens are gonna be real interesting this year with Spez out. Looking forward to seeing EK taking over the reins in terms of leadership. I see a lot of people picking them to have another bad year but they have a lot of potential. I could see them sneaking in as a wildcard but they need to work hard on improving that blue line.

Last edited:
They are going to take that underdog tag and run with it.

I feel like they should have done what the Habs did and have 4 assistant captains rather than rush EK into the role. Can't complain too much tho last thing I wanted was Phillips to get the C.

I'm also happy spezza is gone. He had no heart. (Some of his dangles were :x though )

With some goaltending (this will be they year we find out if lehner is a bust or a star) and like you mentioned a stronger blue line I can see us finishing in the playoffs for sure.

good result for the B's to start the year :pimp:

couple observations:
- Lucic looks slower than ever and seem disengaged for most of the game. don't like him on Spooner's line because of the speed gap
- we really need Krejci back
- Soderberg and Loui...that swedish connection
- Seidenberg is nice to see out there. we missed him

Just got home and missed most of it. I guess Monahan is not playing today? Fuuuuuuu

EDIT: nvm Monahan with an assist. Glad to see he's playing with Hudler, those two are gold together. They put GlenX on that line too
Gaudreau getting in there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom