OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

draft is tonight fellas!

Jewsee and JRP haven't joined yet so we're at 8. we can roll with that or if they both sign up in time we'll go with 10.

in WCOH news...

Team Europe Jerseys (notice the flags for each player's actual country on the sleeves)
Crinc4oXEAARERh.jpg

:pimp:

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 1h1 hour ago
Canada lines: Marchand-Crosby-Bergeron, Tavares-Getzlaf-Stamkos, Couture-Toews-Seguin, Duchene-Giroux-Thornton. Perry rotating through

:x

had to get a backup plan in case JRP is busy today and not able to join. invited rscktown. whoever joins first gets the last spot i guess. i gotta head out before the draft so hopefully one of them signs up

This guy is extremely irritating, but I get it.

So should every American, having just witnessed their 3rd string JV team still win a mens Olympic gold in basketball. 

Pre-Tourney games, Team NA looked good against Europe. MacKinnon's shoot out goal on Halak :x

Boys, it's good to be back! Hockey season is just around the corner!

Anybody catch the NA vs. Europe game. Wow! The young bucks were running circles on them. They're going to be really good!

Anybody picking up NHL 17? I'm a little obsessed so I'm getting it for the Xbox One and PS4. I play EASHL all the damn time. I usually play LD so I'm looking for a RD partner if interested.

GT: Solemate96
PSN: KevinBruins

hockey byke!

and my team is in the championship game tomorrow night. we just knocked out the previously undefeated #1 seed team last night. vamos huevos rancheros :pimp:

Last edited:
That hit on Weber wasn't even that bad. Shea just didnt expect it from what I saw. It was boarding, but looked alot worse at full speed than it was.

Kesler hitting someone was what shocked me.

He absolutely has been better, I won't deny that. I think he couldn't deal with the pressure but that might just me being bitter. 
laugh.gif

As a 3rd or 4th guy it seems like he flourishes.

Back
Top Bottom