OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Nah man. Keep the legacy going. I lost like 2 screen names cause of this thread.
how the hell you get banned in this thread?!?! theres like 6 of us and almost no trolling
laugh.gif
I think it was when i was newer
laugh.gif

Im pretty sure Chris (ESF) is solely responsible for making me lose like 3 SNs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

E3 threads used to be deadly. I lost a SN from 2003 with 12,000+ posts. That one was for arguing with you over something and taking it too far. 

Emailed Meth asking if it was a permanent ban. His reply:

"Yup. Peace."

roll.gif

Last edited:
Very late but I hate this Taylor hall trade for Edmonton. Should've gotten rid of RNH if they needed to trade one of them.

Very late but I hate this Taylor hall trade for Edmonton. Should've gotten rid of RNH if they needed to trade one of them.

They weren't equally valued.. trust me if they coulda swung RNH over Hall they woulda

I agree tho.. terrible trade

Last edited:

They have hi-res photos on the respective team's media pages.

The alumni rosters look like a must watch too lol

Man, I haven't been in this thread in a while.

Here are better photos of the Jets heritage jerseys. It looks like Edmonton is just using last year's orange alternates and added a patch of the event logo

Sounds like Vegas had to abandon the (Black) Knights name because London wouldn't allow it. Rumor is the final 3 in the running are Nighthawks/Desert Hawks/ Red Hawks. Pretty terrible choices all around. Aces would have been the absolute best, but I was perfectly fine with a variation of Knights. **** the Hawks name though.

SportsCentre ‏@SportsCentre 2m2 minutes ago
UPDATE: @AnaheimDucks announce signing of UFA F Antoine Vermette to a two-year contract #TSNHockey

little surprised here

ESPN NHL coverage ‏@ESPN_NHL 21m21 minutes ago
New Jersey Devils, New York Rangers, Toronto Maple Leafs favorites to sign Jimmy Vesey

sweeney fails again :smh:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom