OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

i for one am ECSTATIC the dumbass Habs traded away Subban. hated playing against that dude. he's too nice

Gord Miller @GMillerTSN
Hearing the team name will likely be the "Knights". Owner Bill Foley is the chairman of Black Knight Financial.

Such a generic name. It's the name you choose on chel 16 b/c you're stuck using the generic logos :lol:

:lol: I was just about to post the vid....

Just put the "C" on his sweater. Dude is EVERYTHING you want in an ambassador for the league.

SportsCentre ‏@SportsCentre 6m6 minutes ago
JUST IN: @Senators acquire Brassard, 2018 seventh-round pick from @NYRangers for Zibanejad, 2018 second-round pick.

Is this to save $?

Yes, Z is younger/cheaper, but he's due for a major raise after this year (if I'm not mistaken).

i'd think it's definitely partly that. both dudes coming off big seasons in their own respects. i think it benefits both teams in the short term. just surprised the rangers are moving Brass. he always seemed like a "Ranger guy" but i could be wrong :lol:

should we start a new thread for the coming season in a month or so? this one is like 5 years old :lol:

evander kane has turned himsefl in for that June incident...hope it just means he's cooperating and that he didn't actually do anything wrong

:lol:

well damn. i missed that part

47600-1024x781.jpg

Link

The amount of **** this guy gets in to playing in Buffalo of all places :lol: Can you imagine him in a bigger city?? :lol:

Anybody playing the NHL 17 Beta? I'm on PS4 and looking to run with a few people. Mostly, I'm looking for a defense partner as I mostly just play LD.

Game is really good and they finally give the defenseman the ability to actually skate the puck out of the zone rather than the button mashing R1 poke checks. And the D-to-D pass has to be done to move the puck up the ice. So, communication is key for both D partners.

P.K. Subban ‏@PKSubban1 10h10 hours ago
I wanted my friends @HopitalChildren to know that I will never stop fundraising for them. So I wrote a letter...
The video to this tweet on his Twitter page :pimp:

:lol:

javelin goal LMAOOOOO

we need a new thread for this season. i can't wait for hockey to be byke

Back
Top Bottom