OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

NHL 36
pimp.gif

Good find on Pat Kane

Kings only 3 points behind the Hawks, and 2 points behind first place in the pacific division, what the hell?  
laugh.gif

Just imagine how many more games they would have won if they were able to score more than 2 goals per.  
30t6p3b.gif

HBD cquan. 

Originally Posted by Physicx

happy belated cquan
pimp.gif

x2
And with a win yesterday we're only 4 points out of the division lead. We play Washington tomorrow so hopefully we can get a win

patrick kaleta
roll.gif

what a clown...dude gets his @$# handed to him twice...and gets up throwing his arms up to the crowd as if he did something...then starts jawing. can't wait to see you again in boston in a couple weeks
laugh.gif

total drubbing. we didn't even play THAT awful. obviously not great by any means...but nothing bounced right tonight. was just one of those nights where nothing works. really was hoping we'd ruin the shutout for miller
laugh.gif

I hate to admit it, but Jokinen has to be MVP for Flames this year. the hair man, the hair

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Go Sabes..
You root for Minny/NYR/Buffalo?

Pick one 
laugh.gif
 jk
Dont be hating . 
laugh.gif

'

BUF worked BOS tonight... 
pimp.gif

Mills with the shutout and Pominville with a deuce 
pimp.gif

So anyone on the eastern seaboard is good, huh? 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lu playing well last few games. Hell, even stopping a few shootout opponents. Just can't seem to catch the Wings.

I just said that because I assume cheering for the Sabres and Rangers would be like me also cheering for the Flames.
It'll be a cold, cold day in hell.... 
laugh.gif

Meh.. 

Kind of but then not really.

Buffalo is just Buffalo. For me atleast when it comes to a faceoff between the Rangers...

Rangers have more of a Rivalry with teams in their division/other teams ahead of the Sabres. 

Its still Wild/Rangers all day
pimp.gif
 but i show the Sabres some love also
pimp.gif
.. idk why .. i just like em i guess...

Its not even like you can call me a bandwagoner either though

Im rooting for a team down in the dumps in the east and who has never won a Stanley Cup in their history
laugh.gif

Plus, they NY .. so yeah 
laugh.gif
 Its always been NY & MN teams. 

I guess the only real "Really though
grin.gif
?" team contradictions are that i like both the Gmen & Jets. Along with liking the WISC Badgers & MN Gophers. Other than that.. nada 

I hate to beat a dead horse, but I'd trade Corvo for a bucket of pucks at this point.

He's atrocious.

Originally Posted by primetime21

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

What the hell is going on with the Blackhawks?  
mad.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I never thought I would say this but i miss brian campbell.....and cory crawford sucks +@%

b soup is havin a hell of a season in Florida too... never know a good thing till its gone sumtimes... i felt that way about niemi 2 years ago, and def felt that way about soupy/verseteeg this past year... not to mention Buff...

its like your management said eff it, we keepin the stars bump the role players
laugh.gif

i mean really... is hossa, kane,toews neccessary... i understand hoss was signed first and theyd be fools to not sign the young guns to long term deals but the nail in the coffin was Duncan Keith.... all GREAT players but one of those contracts has to go for the betterment of the team IMO

/end Blackhawks rant
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

What the hell is going on with the Blackhawks?  
mad.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I never thought I would say this but i miss brian campbell.....and cory crawford sucks +@%

b soup is havin a hell of a season in Florida too... never know a good thing till its gone sumtimes... i felt that way about niemi 2 years ago, and def felt that way about soupy/verseteeg this past year... not to mention Buff...

laugh.gif

i mean really... is hossa, kane,toews neccessary... i understand hoss was signed first and theyd be fools to not sign the young guns to long term deals but the nail in the coffin was Duncan Keith.... all GREAT players but one of those contracts has to go for the betterment of the team IMO

/end Blackhawks rant
laugh.gif

I honestly feel we are going to be fine. Though I'd prefer them not to have a streak like this; I believe they will play much better when it counts. Falling this far behind is never a good look though.

Originally Posted by True Blues

I hate to beat a dead horse, but I'd trade Corvo for a bucket of pucks at this point.

He's atrocious.
not that i disagree...but i would like to move boychuk at the deadline. turnover machine and absolutely horrendous decision maker imo. and his fulton reed on net shot percentage drives me nuts
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

/end Blackhawks rant
laugh.gif

I honestly feel we are going to be fine. Though I'd prefer them not to have a streak like this; I believe they will play much better when it counts. Falling this far behind is never a good look though.

Gotta get there first if you get me.  This will be what, 3 years in a row the backup might be the #1 in the postseason?

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

/end Blackhawks rant
laugh.gif

Gotta get there first if you get me.  This will be what, 3 years in a row the backup might be the #1 in the postseason?
does anyone have a logical explanation as to why they didnt resign Niemi 2 yrs ago... they said they didnt have the cap space but he had a GREAT contract for his ability i felt... Sharks got a steal and the Hawks made their own mess... theyre depending on the offensive talent to make up for all the gaps on D n lack of "grinders"... which works alot when u have sharp, toews, hossa, kane, etc... but thats not how you win in the playoffs obviously...

Back
Top Bottom