OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Damn missed a good game, but glad they got the win. Looking at the highlights, man Ramo :smh: I dont like him in net
Oilers went from looking like the Isles to looking like the Oil Kings :lol:

Definitely wasn't expecting this hot of a start from the Stars. Benn and Seguin 1 and 2 in scoring :pimp:

I feel like Jamie doesn't get near as much respect as he deserves.

Sorry, bro. My mind is made up. I am a Sharks fan.

:nthat:

Are there other Sharks fans around here?

Last edited:
The central division is insane :smh:

Jets are 7-3-1, tied for 8th in the league but are only 5th in our own division

marchand got dropped earlyyy in a shallow big money league im in, then the dude that picked him up traded him back to his OG owner

him and Krejci are on fire, they need to teach the Pens how to run a PP 
nerd.gif

I picked up Condon as I assumed he'll start a little more? Man its tough in our league with **** goalies

I picked up Condon as I assumed he'll start a little more? Man its tough in our league with **** goalies

I lucked out on my goalies. Except Allen is always prone to going on ice cold streaks.
I can't complain much about Lu.

Its really rough out here for goalies tho.

Yo.. WTF is up with Tampas scoring? At least regarding the triplets.

I saw a stat chart last week and Brian Boyle's line were leading the team in scoring for a short period of time..
Unsustainable but damn man

Last edited:
Sorry, bro. My mind is made up. I am a Sharks fan.

:nthat:

Are there other Sharks fans around here?

:lol:

i follow them and root for them unless they're playing Boston or LA (now that they have Lucic) :lol:

Was hoping youd pipe up cause I know you know...so, give me some names. What players to watch for SJ? Anything pertinent to know about them? Gimme the info! :lol:

I got you, bro :pimp:

Joe Pavelski...team captain and one of the best US born goal scorers.

Brett Burns...versatile defenseman that can play forward. Big dude that looks like Chewbacca. My favorite Sharks player with Pavelski. Model my game after his :lol:

Marleau and Thornton...older Sharks who still got it. At least during the regular season haha

Yo my bad solsy Condon is starting tonight they switched it up. Makes alot more sense. Dunno why tokarski was first off this a.m.

These Adidas Conner McDavid workout commercial are hilarious, becuase he looks so obviously like a child it's impossible to take seriosuly.

yup, Tokarski tonight not Condon. just nicked i believe but still all bad for them

thats what happens when you see 40+ shots a night

I mean as fun as they are to watch you really can't win a Stanley cup that way right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom