OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

headed down to the Flyers/Devils game tonight

Flyers have been pleasantly surprising thus far but Voracek needs to get it going, Vinny gets to make his debut tonight, what a bad signing :smh:

They still have Lecavalier?

:lol:

I've always been a fan. That story of him getting stripped of the C then busting his *** instead of moping around/being a distraction always made me respect him.

For DFS, check if Price is starting. They play tomorrow night in Calgary. Either way, I like Edmonton tonight. I think they dominate the possession. Montreal has been pretty average defensive/possession team so far.

headed down to the Flyers/Devils game tonight

Flyers have been pleasantly surprising thus far but Voracek needs to get it going, Vinny gets to make his debut tonight, what a bad signing
mean.gif
We need to win a damn 3v3 man im cool with getting a point but 2 is much better.

enjoy the game fam 

and yes Lecavalier is collecting the biscuits while sitting in the suite watching the games 

Last edited:
yeah the 3 on 3 should be something they do well with but it seems they screw up and create game winning goals for the other team :lol:

I play DFS every night Champ, you can PM me if you wanna exchange lineups. im on FD same handles as here. cpl top ten finishes in tourneys

I tend to just play the 1-5 tourneys and one 25/50/100 heads up depending on number of games and my ownership guestimates.... actually kinda cleaning up after getting rapeddd at football haha 

Im dipping my toes in NBA. had a lineup hit for 325 last night... which i was happy with for my first week into it. now im playing 3 sports hahaa so much wasted time for little return overall but no question im up 150%+ in hockey

While the topic of fantasy sports is up...I wanna talk to y'all about the fantasy football league.

- Four of the five losses for Tyler May's Team this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- Tyler May's Team scored 120.44 points and lost. It is the highest losing score in the league this season.

I hate you guys.

P.S.
Strength of Schedule- Hardest

Record Holder Average
Tyler May's Team 114.48

Last edited:
I turned the game off during the second intermission to do some reading :lol: :smh: I'll catch the third period on gamecenter. Great comeback.

Either way, I like Edmonton tonight. I think they dominate the possession. Montreal has been pretty average defensive/possession team so far.

They really can't keep playing the way they are. Bad enough you allow 50 shots to the damn Maple Leafs.

As bad as Edmonton is they seem to have our number :smh:. Think that's 3 or 4 losses in a row against them. Really choked away that lead in the 3rd -__-

I dont think so...

Condon in, they were due for a lil hangover after the 9 straight

i think they win tonight something like 3-2 in a competitive game but I could also see them losing. Calgary isnt as bad as theyve looked. gotta get that blue line figured out in a hurry though

Condon's been pretty good. Calgary's so bad offensively, they split up the top line again. I think it's like a 4/5-1 game.

WELL the truth is, yes they are split this game :lol:
And Dougie again is playing with a slow *** person in Englaaandasdwasdwasdw :smh:

I scared cus the last young high-end D Flames got was JBo who had a horrible time with them :x

Back
Top Bottom