Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

I'm seeing people say lebron was blindsided

Why didn't anyone call out the pick? Why isn't his head up? It's his own damn fault he should be looking up and his teammates should be communicating

Tyson leaned in a ill but I say the pick was fine. I see people lean in all the ime and not hear a whistle.

laugh.gif
everywhere I go Knicks are crying. Let em hate
pimp.gif
Can't wait for Heat to finish this.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by Al3xis

But was that an excuse to roll over and die? Knicks turned in an inexcusable game just in terms of effort. Amare, in particular.

Its kinda hard when you try to play defense and you cant cause youll get your 5 foul in less than 2 mins and also attack the rim and get hit with no fouls. They didnt give up, they tried and it was like being stuck in quicksand. Imo im glad he sat the starters in the 4th, we lost rest up and get ready for the next game.
They tried? they rolled over. Amare sits on the weak side over and over again while not boxing out and allowing 6'8 Haslem to get o-boards. Novak did the same. Tyson Chandler can be excused for yesterday but a LAZY pass resulted in one of the 'flops' to start with. Why is 48 year old Shane Battier FLYING over the court and making the Knicks look slow? 
I hope The Knicks team and Mike Woodson is taking a different approach to yesterday than the fans are. 

Knicks def gave up after what happened, I think they were more in shock than anything, took them right out of the game. Game was DONE at the half, they never recovered.

Hope they just learn from it.

^ Nnnnnnnnope. I can guarantee you that.
damnitzdom:
bron2.gif

Nah, man.
30t6p3b.gif
That's freaking terrible. Then Bron tried to act like it was no big deal postgame.
laugh.gif
"I've been hit harder than that." Caaaaalm down there, tough guy. You flew pretty damn far and flailed your arms out too much to try and talk like it was no big deal.
laugh.gif
damnitzdom:
CDonWasHisName:
Stop it.

I never seen one horrible call that killed the whole game and blatantly show how the refs was gonna call the series

LBJFlop1.gif

I mean... really, LBJ?
ohwell.gif

Oh, and the reason for all the flopping yesterday is 2 things:
- D-whistle is still on the team (see: 2006 NBA Finals)
- Ron Artest/James Harden; dudes are going to be flopping all over the place to try and get flagrants called and maybe some suspensions handed out

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

son....this guy cocks his head back on any little impact, the out of bounds, "illegal screen", and "flagrant"....all over-erections. Dude took harder contact on the nice and 1 shot he made off the glass, but he can absorb THAT hit?
laugh.gif
This guy is a physical monster no need for any of that
laugh.gif

I'm more disgusted as a whole as to what the sport has become and what they tolerate as opposed to just Lebron in general.

But its just one game so its whatever, I just hope the refs stop with these quick soft whistles and let them man up and play some hard nosed defense, its the PLAYOFFS. I'm more upset at losing Shump more than anything, it'd be difficult to win more than one game this series without him.

AYO
laugh.gif

Nah but honestly the Knicks were taken out of the game after those soft whistles. Sad what the NBA has become

^ I caught that, too. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, the Heat were out there running around over-erected?!"

laugh.gif

Knicks can't beat the Heat at all.. Lebron flopping twice isn't gonna change the fact that NY got annihilated throughout the game 
ohwell.gif

I noticed this happens every year leading into the playoffs. Going into the playoffs, the regular season games get called extremely well. The refs don't fall for flops as much and let them play tough basketball. They make you get excited for the playoffs and make you think you're in for some well-called basketball games. As soon as the playoffs begin they start showing favoritism.

Best fans in the world yet a complete free pass on Carmelo Anthony

for going 3 for 15 and the team as a whole setting a franchise mark for turnovers.

Naw, it was the refs. 1.5 quarters to kill your bravado
pimp.gif

Btw has anyone met a Laker fan that doesn't root against the heat even if it means rooting for Dallas, Boston or NY?
sick.gif

So transparent. Scurreed.

You can't argue flops, phantom fouls with Heat fans man. You just can't. They are just gonna tell you to stop crying while they wave their 2006 championship, built on phantom calls and unnecessary foul calls, in your face.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Best fans in the world yet a complete free pass on Carmelo Anthony

for going 3 for 15 and the team as a whole setting a franchise mark for turnovers.

Naw, it was the refs. 1.5 quarters to kill your bravado
pimp.gif

Btw has anyone met a Laker fan that doesn't root against the heat even if it means rooting for Dallas, Boston or NY?
sick.gif

So transparent. Scurreed.

whats wrong about rooting for dallas as a lakers fan? 
nerd.gif

Lmaoooo at anyone having the nerve to blame the refs... Dudes were down by near 40 points.. Your 2 best players couldn't even score 20 points combined!! You let up 36 points off of your own turnovers!! Pathetic Knick fans

Originally Posted by hitopsandflannel

Knicks can't beat the Heat at all.. Lebron flopping twice isn't gonna change the fact that NY got annihilated throughout the game 
ohwell.gif

Knicks playing 5 on 8.

Anyone else see that flop by Lebron when him and Melo are fighting for position? They were going at it all game and Melo puts a hand on dude's back and Lebron goes tumbling forward
laugh.gif

Like I said, its IMPOSSIBLE to argue fouls with Heat fans. They are blind as it gets.

Originally Posted by hitopsandflannel

ohwell.gif

i agree. some of the calls were questionable, but that changing the landscape of the game is bs. knicks played like garbage from start to finish.

monday's game will be MUCH closer though. i got a feeling melo is gonna come out on fire.

LeBron should change his name to Morris Chestnut because he looks like "Ricky Baker" being shot on both those plays. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fried pickles

Lmaoooo at anyone having the nerve to blame the refs... Dudes were down by near 40 points.. Your 2 best players couldn't even score 20 points combined!! You let up 36 points off of your own turnovers!! Pathetic Knick fans

No one talks about melo going 3-15 or Bron scoring 2 more points than the entire Knicks starting 5. Yes the refs had some bs calls but that's what you get when you play against stars that get the calls and Knicks fans wanted the heat. The refs didn't help the Knicks get 14 TO or shoot 35 percent at half or not Ben try the 2nd half. I see Miami taking game 2 but it'll be close. With no shumpert this series can be a sweep. Melo can't win 4 games alone with Bron and wade on the opposite side

This is comical.
laugh.gif

Love it how according to a few of you it's only Knick fans that had something to say about the officiating. Yeah...let's ignore pages and pages in here of fans from all over the league saying the same %!#% as us.
laugh.gif
I'm sorry but it was blatantly obvious officials took control of the game from the players for a stretch of time. It was TOO much for it to be minimized hence why everyone is pointing it out. Remove fans of either team because of strong biases...%!#%, remove the known anti and pro LeBron heads. Leave it just to fans that stated they have no horse in the race and want to see a good series and you STILL have the overwhelming majority calling it for the bull %!#% that it was. These were game changing calls (and non calls)...real momentum swingers. It went from a competitive game in the 2nd quarter to a blowout in a matter of minutes and multiple blown whistles.

But nah...it's "only Knick fans!!"

I don't need to quote dozens of posts in this thread or reactions from noted NBA gurus to show this...it's all there. Y'all are just choosing to ignore it and it's real funny.

On the flip side...
Originally Posted by Al3xis

They tried? they rolled over. Amare sits on the weak side over and over again while not boxing out and allowing 6'8 Haslem to get o-boards. Novak did the same. Tyson Chandler can be excused for yesterday but a LAZY pass resulted in one of the 'flops' to start with. Why is 48 year old Shane Battier FLYING over the court and making the Knicks look slow? 
I hope The Knicks team and Mike Woodson is taking a different approach to yesterday than the fans are.
If Knick fans want to deny this, they're just being bitter as %!#%.

For someone who always says the right things, it's embarrassing how bad STAT's effort was out there. You'd think he'd at least make it LOOK like he's trying now but no...same ol' %!#%. There were too many costly turnovers and an overall sloppiness of play that Miami took advantage of. How many times did Mike Miller and Battier have WIDE open looks for 3? Pretty much all the problems that plagued the team during the D'Antoni era this year reared its ugly head again yesterday. Melo missed shots he's been making over the last month and Battier/LBJ couldn't have done a better job of denying him the entry pass at his usual spot.

These were things that occurred before the team became demoralized from the ridiculous officiating so it can't be looked over. You can't revert back to your old ways playing the Heat...if it continues, they'll pounce and make it a short series.

Back
Top Bottom