Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Nah, LeBron ain't clutch. Nope.
laugh.gif
Come on now. Dude had ZERO pressure. Everyone knew the celtics were gonna brick shots or turn it over. Almost all 4 wins followed the same script down the stretch.
Dude is so comfortable that he took those ill advised 3s and made them.

He has done this before with the Pistons.

Dudes are looking like the 2002 Sac queens out there with their premature celebrations

laugh.gif
. this guy.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by toine2983

Now y'all complaining about LeBron and Wade hugging and celebrating after closing out Boston?
laugh.gif

Boston has been the major roadblock for LeBron and Wade the past few years, they can't celebrate the fact that they finally beat them in a series?

Exactly... I can nitpick and say they should have been more composed since it's only the 2nd round... but I won't. Boston was the defending Eastern conference champs, major opponent for both LBJ and Wade, and the finish to put them away warrants celebration. Good for them, they deserve it.
I also found it hilarious that not only did a lot of the Celtics leave, but one of the few who stayed was Delonte
laugh.gif
 plus Allen because he's a classy player.

What they said... Let Them Live.
pimp.gif

LOL @ dudes getting worked up over their celebration...they won against a bitter rival that they couldnt beat in the past....let them be.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Now y'all complaining about LeBron and Wade hugging and celebrating after closing out Boston?
laugh.gif

Boston has been the major roadblock for LeBron and Wade the past few years, they can't celebrate the fact that they finally beat them in a series?

Exactly... I can nitpick and say they should have been more composed since it's only the 2nd round... but I won't. Boston was the defending Eastern conference champs, major opponent for both LBJ and Wade, and the finish to put them away warrants celebration. Good for them, they deserve it.
I also found it hilarious that not only did a lot of the Celtics leave, but one of the few who stayed was Delonte
laugh.gif
 plus Allen because he's a classy player.

What they said... Let Them Live.
pimp.gif

LOL @ dudes getting worked up over their celebration...they won against a bitter rival that they couldnt beat in the past....let them be.

laugh.gif

yes sir... wall dont wanna see me when i finally beat something in s video game...

finns: good game my dude...  i never liked your team but I ALWAYS HAD RESPECT FOR THEM...
DubA169 wrote:
dont c pierce or garnett shaking hands
im saying.... dudes will find ways to hate...

laugh.gif

yes sir... wall dont wanna see me when i finally beat something in s video game...

finns: good game my dude...  i never liked your team but I ALWAYS HAD RESPECT FOR THEM...
DubA169 wrote:
dont c pierce or garnett shaking hands
im saying.... dudes will find ways to hate...

laugh.gif

This. Everybody been killing the heat all year after they lost the opening game to Boston. Said they were gonna choke in the playoff's, Can't finish, blah blah blah. Dominate in the 1st round, Dominate in the 2nd round against the team everyone said they were gonna lose to w/ Wade playing out of his mind for 3 quarters and Lebron taking over in the fourth and they don't have a reason to be excited?

Salty dudes, I swear
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Nah, LeBron ain't clutch. Nope.
laugh.gif
Come on now. Dude had ZERO pressure. Everyone knew the celtics were gonna brick shots or turn it over. Almost all 4 wins followed the same script down the stretch.
Dude is so comfortable that he took those ill advised 3s and made them.

He has done this before with the Pistons.

Dudes are looking like the 2002 Sac queens out there with their premature celebrations

laugh.gif
. this guy.

laugh.gif

This. Everybody been killing the heat all year after they lost the opening game to Boston. Said they were gonna choke in the playoff's, Can't finish, blah blah blah. Dominate in the 1st round, Dominate in the 2nd round against the team everyone said they were gonna lose to w/ Wade playing out of his mind for 3 quarters and Lebron taking over in the fourth and they don't have a reason to be excited?

Salty dudes, I swear
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

They celebrating like the won the Chip
laugh.gif

But we already did though.

Who's stopping us in the East?

No One!

Who can beat us in the Finals?

No One!

Are we unbeatable

HELLLLLL Yea!!!

Face it, we might as well get the chip now, cause it's ours guaranteed.

RIP NBA 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
You guys haven't even faced your biggest challenge.. Bulls are going to run you guys out the gym. Rondo with a dislocated arm was scoring at will, you think Drose isnt going to?  Now if you beat Bulls you guys pretty much "already won"
are you serious? have you forgotten about the team that just swept your team?
30t6p3b.gif

I wonder if anything will be said about the most of the Celtics walking off the court without shaking hands?

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Love Wade, James, and Bosh... But why are these dudes acting like they are going to the Finals?

Did they forget to add "EASTERN CONFERENCE" in front of that word?

The road is far from over.

it's over
they know it. you know it 
David-Stern1.jpg

I wonder if anything will be said about the most of the Celtics walking off the court without shaking hands?

In fairness, LeBron has struggled down the stretch all season. He came up big tonight though, so props.

And
laugh.gif
@ Ska. Weren't you on the "he's not clutch" end of the argument with A-Rod? This is the same situation.

In fairness, LeBron has struggled down the stretch all season. He came up big tonight though, so props.

And
laugh.gif
@ Ska. Weren't you on the "he's not clutch" end of the argument with A-Rod? This is the same situation.

Back
Top Bottom