Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by Durden7

Dudes celebrtaing a 2nd round series win like they just won the title.  
laugh.gif

Figures.

Why are y'all surprised though? They had a party just because they were on the same team in the first place...
laugh.gif

Now y'all complaining about LeBron and Wade hugging and celebrating after closing out Boston?
laugh.gif

Boston has been the major roadblock for LeBron and Wade the past few years, they can't celebrate the fact that they finally beat them in a series?

Now y'all complaining about LeBron and Wade hugging and celebrating after closing out Boston?
laugh.gif

Boston has been the major roadblock for LeBron and Wade the past few years, they can't celebrate the fact that they finally beat them in a series?

Congrats to the Heat and Stern!

Blow it up, fire Danny, Doc retires. Bam, Celtics offseason thread in one post.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Dudes celebrtaing a 2nd round series win like they just won the title.  
laugh.gif

Figures.

Why are y'all surprised though? They had a party just because they were on the same team in the first place...
laugh.gif

Congrats to the Heat and Stern!

Blow it up, fire Danny, Doc retires. Bam, Celtics offseason thread in one post.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by S4L3

You would honestly think they just won the 'chip....
laugh.gif
for a second i really thought they did
this ... celebrating extra hard, yelling, crying, hugging ... 
steroidbron action figure coming soon 

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by S4L3

You would honestly think they just won the 'chip....
laugh.gif
for a second i really thought they did
this ... celebrating extra hard, yelling, crying, hugging ... 
steroidbron action figure coming soon 

Lebron acting all emotional like he has worked so hard for this day. Stop it 5. This dude will sell his soul for some extra camera time.

I've never seen Boston play so bad down the stretch. That %%+! was pathetic. Everyone on the court failed. KG, Paul, Ray, West and Green were terrible together those last few minutes.

Realistically Boston could've had both these last two games.They had leads late and just failed down the stretch. The reason they have won these past 3 years is because of their defense and execution down the stretch. I can't believe how they blew it. Oh well.

How in the hell is anyone gonna beat Miami with their talent and those nice shiny whistles backing them up?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Forget that they won the series. The Celtics put up a hell of a fight with all those injuries all season long to the bench, to Shaq, the loss of Perk, Rondo and his elbow. They lost but they lost with diginity. I hope they have one good last year next year just to see a a better series. They are a grind it out team that will be with you from start to finish. They had dumb turnovers that costed them the game. Nonetheless good luck to the Heat. Im cheering for them from the East

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Love Wade, James, and Bosh... But why are these dudes acting like they are going to the Finals?

Did they forget to add "EASTERN CONFERENCE" in front of that word?

The road is far from over.

it's over
they know it. you know it 

Forget that they won the series. The Celtics put up a hell of a fight with all those injuries all season long to the bench, to Shaq, the loss of Perk, Rondo and his elbow. They lost but they lost with diginity. I hope they have one good last year next year just to see a a better series. They are a grind it out team that will be with you from start to finish. They had dumb turnovers that costed them the game. Nonetheless good luck to the Heat. Im cheering for them from the East

meh. yeah they celebrated, but the Celtics were a big hurdle. this was a big series for this team. celtics have owned lebron and d whistle for the past 3 years

i'm sure you all here will make more of it then what it really was.

meh. yeah they celebrated, but the Celtics were a big hurdle. this was a big series for this team. celtics have owned lebron and d whistle for the past 3 years

i'm sure you all here will make more of it then what it really was.

Lebron acting all emotional like he has worked so hard for this day. Stop it 5. This dude will sell his soul for some extra camera time.

Back
Top Bottom