Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

I've never seen Boston play so bad down the stretch. That %%+! was pathetic. Everyone on the court failed. KG, Paul, Ray, West and Green were terrible together those last few minutes.

Realistically Boston could've had both these last two games.They had leads late and just failed down the stretch. The reason they have won these past 3 years is because of their defense and execution down the stretch. I can't believe how they blew it. Oh well.

How in the hell is anyone gonna beat Miami with their talent and those nice shiny whistles backing them up?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Love Wade, James, and Bosh... But why are these dudes acting like they are going to the Finals?

Did they forget to add "EASTERN CONFERENCE" in front of that word?

The road is far from over.

it's over
they know it. you know it 

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

anyone peeped kyreke irving out there?

now you know NCAA dudes gettin paid
Kyrie already declared + signed w/ an agent. Prolly got fronted the tickets?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

anyone peeped kyreke irving out there?

now you know NCAA dudes gettin paid
Kyrie already declared + signed w/ an agent. Prolly got fronted the tickets?

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

They celebrating like the won the Chip
laugh.gif

But we already did though.

Who's stopping us in the East?

No One!

Who can beat us in the Finals?

No One!

Are we unbeatable

HELLLLLL Yea!!!

Face it, we might as well get the chip now, cause it's ours guaranteed.

RIP NBA 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

No One!

No One!

Are we unbeatable

HELLLLLL Yea!!!

RIP NBA 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Now y'all complaining about LeBron and Wade hugging and celebrating after closing out Boston?
laugh.gif

Boston has been the major roadblock for LeBron and Wade the past few years, they can't celebrate the fact that they finally beat them in a series?

Exactly... I can nitpick and say they should have been more composed since it's only the 2nd round... but I won't. Boston was the defending Eastern conference champs, major opponent for both LBJ and Wade, and the finish to put them away warrants celebration. Good for them, they deserve it.
I also found it hilarious that not only did a lot of the Celtics leave, but one of the few who stayed was Delonte
laugh.gif
 plus Allen because he's a classy player.

Edit:

TheBlackHole76 wrote:
Remember guys, we're supposed to hate NBA players 'cause it's like they don't care about the game and only their paychecks. But also, you're supposed to hate NBA players 'cause they care too much when they celebrate over something hard-fought and meant a lot to them mentally.

You can say the celebration may be OD and I might agree, but I refuse to hate on a team for caring more than we think they should.

Preach. 

Remember guys, we're supposed to hate NBA players 'cause it's like they don't care about the game and only their paychecks. But also, you're supposed to hate NBA players 'cause they care too much when they celebrate over something hard-fought and meant a lot to them mentally.

You can say the celebration may be OD and I might agree, but I refuse to hate on a team for caring more than we think they should.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Nah, LeBron ain't clutch. Nope.
laugh.gif
Come on now. Dude had ZERO pressure. Everyone knew the celtics were gonna brick shots or turn it over. Almost all 4 wins followed the same script down the stretch.
Dude is so comfortable that he took those ill advised 3s and made them.

He has done this before with the Pistons.

Dudes are looking like the 2002 Sac queens out there with their premature celebrations

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Nah, LeBron ain't clutch. Nope.
laugh.gif
Come on now. Dude had ZERO pressure. Everyone knew the celtics were gonna brick shots or turn it over. Almost all 4 wins followed the same script down the stretch.
Dude is so comfortable that he took those ill advised 3s and made them.

He has done this before with the Pistons.

Dudes are looking like the 2002 Sac queens out there with their premature celebrations

Now y'all complaining about LeBron and Wade hugging and celebrating after closing out Boston?
laugh.gif

Boston has been the major roadblock for LeBron and Wade the past few years, they can't celebrate the fact that they finally beat them in a series?

Exactly... I can nitpick and say they should have been more composed since it's only the 2nd round... but I won't. Boston was the defending Eastern conference champs, major opponent for both LBJ and Wade, and the finish to put them away warrants celebration. Good for them, they deserve it.
I also found it hilarious that not only did a lot of the Celtics leave, but one of the few who stayed was Delonte
laugh.gif
 plus Allen because he's a classy player.

Edit:

TheBlackHole76 wrote:

Preach. 

laugh.gif

Save your keystroke man.

Good job Heat. I bet it feels good.

laugh.gif

Save your keystroke man.

Good job Heat. I bet it feels good.

That was a tough series, real playoff ball. Glad for LeBron, but to think that after that all they get is Chicago (should the Bulls close out the Hawks). Could be an epic ECF. Whoever wins the title this year has really earned it. Tough from the get-go.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

laugh.gif

No One!

No One!

Are we unbeatable

HELLLLLL Yea!!!

RIP NBA 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
You guys haven't even faced your biggest challenge.. Bulls are going to run you guys out the gym. Rondo with a dislocated arm was scoring at will, you think Drose isnt going to?  Now if you beat Bulls you guys pretty much "already won"

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

laugh.gif

No One!

No One!

Are we unbeatable

HELLLLLL Yea!!!

RIP NBA 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
You guys haven't even faced your biggest challenge.. Bulls are going to run you guys out the gym. Rondo with a dislocated arm was scoring at will, you think Drose isnt going to?  Now if you beat Bulls you guys pretty much "already won"

That was a tough series, real playoff ball. Glad for LeBron, but to think that after that all they get is Chicago (should the Bulls close out the Hawks). Could be an epic ECF. Whoever wins the title this year has really earned it. Tough from the get-go.

Back
Top Bottom