Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

RavageBX wrote:
I think what people fail to realize is that "clutch" players miss shots to win games all the damn time. Way more frequently than you realize. Even MJ owned up to this. Players who excel at hitting clutch shots usually get known for it because it shows up on highlights and in news headlines while the misses usually get swept under the rug. The difference with this Heat team is that the camera and public eye has been on them every minute of every game this season. There's no sweeping anything under the rug. Could they have made a bunch of the shots they missed? Yes, but its really not as big a deal as many of you have made it out to be. Eventually some of those shots will start to fall. Ignoring how players have statistically performed in the clutch is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I wonder if anything will be said about the most of the Celtics walking off the court without shaking hands?

i doubt it, but that was a salty move

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I wonder if anything will be said about the most of the Celtics walking off the court without shaking hands?

i doubt it, but that was a salty move

RavageBX wrote:
I think what people fail to realize is that "clutch" players miss shots to win games all the damn time. Way more frequently than you realize. Even MJ owned up to this. Players who excel at hitting clutch shots usually get known for it because it shows up on highlights and in news headlines while the misses usually get swept under the rug. The difference with this Heat team is that the camera and public eye has been on them every minute of every game this season. There's no sweeping anything under the rug. Could they have made a bunch of the shots they missed? Yes, but its really not as big a deal as many of you have made it out to be. Eventually some of those shots will start to fall. Ignoring how players have statistically performed in the clutch is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by cartune

Didnt MJ show similar emotion after finally beating Detroit?

did MJ join magic johnson to beat detroit?
they have the 2 best players in the league on the team and the refs to back them up. @%$*%%! disgusting that people are going to be comparing lebron beating the celtics to MJ beating detroit for the rest of history
damn you mad.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by cartune

they have the 2 best players in the league on the team and the refs to back them up. @%$*%%! disgusting that people are going to be comparing lebron beating the celtics to MJ beating detroit for the rest of history
damn you mad.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

But we already did though.

Who's stopping us in the East?

No One!

Who can beat us in the Finals?

No One!

Are we unbeatable

HELLLLLL Yea!!!

Face it, we might as well get the chip now, cause it's ours guaranteed.

RIP NBA 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
You guys haven't even faced your biggest challenge.. Bulls are going to run you guys out the gym. Rondo with a dislocated arm was scoring at will, you think Drose isnt going to?  Now if you beat Bulls you guys pretty much "already won"
peeps sig
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What your guys golf game looking like? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
not as good as ur slurping game, hop off Miami's tip. Plus you don't need to see my sig,check my avy and my SN. im not going to hop off my team when they lose like most of you guys will.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Heat fans swag at 1 trillion right now.

I'll let y'all live though, 'cause my team has been fishing since Easter.
laugh.gif
Next year
ohwell.gif

LeBron finally getting past Boston
pimp.gif

But we already did though.

Who's stopping us in the East?

No One!

Who can beat us in the Finals?

No One!

Are we unbeatable

HELLLLLL Yea!!!

Face it, we might as well get the chip now, cause it's ours guaranteed.

RIP NBA 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
You guys haven't even faced your biggest challenge.. Bulls are going to run you guys out the gym. Rondo with a dislocated arm was scoring at will, you think Drose isnt going to?  Now if you beat Bulls you guys pretty much "already won"
peeps sig
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What your guys golf game looking like? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
not as good as ur slurping game, hop off Miami's tip. Plus you don't need to see my sig,check my avy and my SN. im not going to hop off my team when they lose like most of you guys will.

DubA169:
cartune:

C'mon, Heat fans... THAT is all truth right there. Especially the comment about the Wade/LeBron and Magic/Jordan duo.

DubA169:
cartune:

C'mon, Heat fans... THAT is all truth right there. Especially the comment about the Wade/LeBron and Magic/Jordan duo.

the celts looked pretty calm for effing up the last two games down the stretch

if they win the next round and the 'ship im gonna have to jump on the stern/fixed wagon.

i take nothing from them but im sure stern thinks its good image for them to win after all the hate they got after starting off badly.

its almost like a bad movie.

the celts looked pretty calm for effing up the last two games down the stretch

if they win the next round and the 'ship im gonna have to jump on the stern/fixed wagon.

i take nothing from them but im sure stern thinks its good image for them to win after all the hate they got after starting off badly.

its almost like a bad movie.

Let Rose drop 50... who else will score? Or let's say Rose has a bad game, who can carry the offensive load?
Run them out the gym?
roll.gif

The Bulls will put up a great defensive battle for the Heat and Rose will probably go off... but he's going to have to put together a legendary offensive performance, because I don't see the other Bulls doing enough to beat this Heat time right now. They're firing on all cynlinders.

Let Rose drop 50... who else will score? Or let's say Rose has a bad game, who can carry the offensive load?
Run them out the gym?
roll.gif

The Bulls will put up a great defensive battle for the Heat and Rose will probably go off... but he's going to have to put together a legendary offensive performance, because I don't see the other Bulls doing enough to beat this Heat time right now. They're firing on all cynlinders.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Heat fans swag at 1 trillion right now.

I'll let y'all live though, 'cause my team has been fishing since Easter.
laugh.gif
Next year
ohwell.gif

LeBron finally getting past Boston
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by toine2983

Now y'all complaining about LeBron and Wade hugging and celebrating after closing out Boston?
laugh.gif

Boston has been the major roadblock for LeBron and Wade the past few years, they can't celebrate the fact that they finally beat them in a series?

yes sir... wall dont wanna see me when i finally beat something in s video game...

finns: good game my dude...  i never liked your team but I ALWAYS HAD RESPECT FOR THEM...

Good game dude, good luck.
Personally, with the C's bound to break up the team and a lack of young talent, won't be keeping up with the C's as much. I've already dealt with the first post-big-3 era...

Not a heat or celtics fan,  series was entertaining, lebron last 10 in 59 seconds goes up their with jordan and kobe.........................
pimp.gif

Not a heat or celtics fan,  series was entertaining, lebron last 10 in 59 seconds goes up their with jordan and kobe.........................
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

knightngale:
23ska909red02:
Nah, LeBron ain't clutch. Nope.
laugh.gif
Come on now. Dude had ZERO pressure. Everyone knew the celtics were gonna brick shots or turn it over. Almost all 4 wins followed the same script down the stretch.
Dude is so comfortable that he took those ill advised 3s and made them.

He has done this before with the Pistons.
Looking real salty right there. They needed buckets to go along with Boston's woes on offense. I mean, if Boston keeps bricking shots and the Heat stop scoring, we're looking at 87-87 still, overtime.
laugh.gif

And if I saw it correctly, he actually got a steal and a flush with like 40 seconds left or something.

LeBron's final 90 seconds was clutch.

Boston was giving away the ball. You can risk taking any type of shot cause Boston was turning it over every time. If it was tied you know dudes can just drive to the basket and get phantom calls.
Lebron has done this before when the other team has basically given up.

People criticize him cause he has trouble when the other team is actually putting up a fight...word to Orlando in 2009

Back
Top Bottom