Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
anyone watching the press conferences on nba.com? bosh got one question and a long pause, got up and left
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's probably heading back to the locker room to cry again.

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/playoffs/2011/05/07/0041000213_mia_presser_sound_bosh.nba/
*tears*

Real live fairy
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If the Heat game plan tomorrow night on Rondo isn't designed exclusively to make him go left and give EXTREMELY hard fouls, then they deserve to lose the series.

If the Heat game plan tomorrow night on Rondo isn't designed exclusively to make him go left and give EXTREMELY hard fouls, then they deserve to lose the series.

Originally Posted by toine2983

People have been saying "we" in reference to the team they root for for years.

Not that big of a deal.

Im not saying hes the only one to do it.

But to guarantee two wins in a row while saying we.... thats just weird.

Originally Posted by toine2983

People have been saying "we" in reference to the team they root for for years.

Not that big of a deal.

Im not saying hes the only one to do it.

But to guarantee two wins in a row while saying we.... thats just weird.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Sidebar: Do we all let out a collective "Yay" as a group since neither team likes the Lakers?
laugh.gif

Been celebrating with Heat fans since the Mavs game ended today. All that ends once the game starts tomorrow.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Sidebar: Do we all let out a collective "Yay" as a group since neither team likes the Lakers?
laugh.gif

Been celebrating with Heat fans since the Mavs game ended today. All that ends once the game starts tomorrow.

no one even talks about basketball in this thread anymore, just some bold predictions and quoted replies with the : hat

no one even talks about basketball in this thread anymore, just some bold predictions and quoted replies with the : hat

man i got to give props to rondo.... celtics can suck a fat one but that was some sick %##! when he returned after the dislocated elbow. i still think the heat win in 6 but dude has balls and heart...

man i got to give props to rondo.... celtics can suck a fat one but that was some sick %##! when he returned after the dislocated elbow. i still think the heat win in 6 but dude has balls and heart...

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

Me and my fellow posters, have made intelligent and profound statements relative to the series. So I don't know where you're going at.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

Me and my fellow posters, have made intelligent and profound statements relative to the series. So I don't know where you're going at.

I think tonight is a must win for Miami.

They finally got bench production but the Big 3 played horribly in Game 3.

Wade and LeBron need to stop settling for jumpers and attack the basket.

Chris Bosh just needs to stick a tampon in stop being overwhelmed by the moment and show up.

I think tonight is a must win for Miami.

They finally got bench production but the Big 3 played horribly in Game 3.

Wade and LeBron need to stop settling for jumpers and attack the basket.

Chris Bosh just needs to stick a tampon in stop being overwhelmed by the moment and show up.

Back
Top Bottom