Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

With the personality of these two teams this is a series where I can finally buy into the 'series doesn't start until someone wins on the road' garbage.

Line movement tonight says Miami, though. C's went from -2 to +1 1/2.

With the personality of these two teams this is a series where I can finally buy into the 'series doesn't start until someone wins on the road' garbage.

Line movement tonight says Miami, though. C's went from -2 to +1 1/2.

You can see why people would be on Miami, but you can see it as a must win for either team too.

Ray needs to shake loose tonight

You can see why people would be on Miami, but you can see it as a must win for either team too.

Ray needs to shake loose tonight

Originally Posted by bdis1986

^ also UD might be cleared to play tonight .. we will no for certain come 6 o'clock
you my boy and all but
sick.gif
laugh.gif

if haslem can hit some mid range shots.... celtics will need to keep a eye on him to we  can spread the floor... bosh played kg great the 1st 2 games... lets see how boston is gonna hold up with not as much rest as the last game

Originally Posted by bdis1986

^ also UD might be cleared to play tonight .. we will no for certain come 6 o'clock
you my boy and all but
sick.gif
laugh.gif

if haslem can hit some mid range shots.... celtics will need to keep a eye on him to we  can spread the floor... bosh played kg great the 1st 2 games... lets see how boston is gonna hold up with not as much rest as the last game

IraHeatBeat
Lineup on scoreboard shows Anthony starting at center in place of Ilgauskas. Makes sense to save Big Z for Shaq. Bibby listed as a starter.

and

IraHeatBeat
Udonis Haslem to be active tonight in place of Jamaal Magloire. First time in uniform for Haslem since November foot surgery.

IraHeatBeat
Lineup on scoreboard shows Anthony starting at center in place of Ilgauskas. Makes sense to save Big Z for Shaq. Bibby listed as a starter.

and

IraHeatBeat
Udonis Haslem to be active tonight in place of Jamaal Magloire. First time in uniform for Haslem since November foot surgery.

if haslem comes back its a wrap.

i want miami to win cuz bron is the man and #!+! the celtics! but a part of me wants them to lose so pat riley can try to get phil jackson to coach the heat next year and i dont see him letting spoelstra go if they win a title this year. #!+! man that would be so awesome....

if haslem comes back its a wrap.

i want miami to win cuz bron is the man and #!+! the celtics! but a part of me wants them to lose so pat riley can try to get phil jackson to coach the heat next year and i dont see him letting spoelstra go if they win a title this year. #!+! man that would be so awesome....

Originally Posted by srvballer

Chris Bosh is a grade A +*+@$ man..

Crazy how this man got a max contract. Its like when he sees KG he forgets how to play basketball...

Why the hell would he even admit that the crowd got to him?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

As a athlete its certain stuff you just dont say bruh.

Originally Posted by srvballer

Chris Bosh is a grade A +*+@$ man..

Crazy how this man got a max contract. Its like when he sees KG he forgets how to play basketball...

Why the hell would he even admit that the crowd got to him?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

As a athlete its certain stuff you just dont say bruh.

This dude Rondo 
30t6p3b.gif

Celtics coming out strong, lets get this W 
pimp.gif

I'm heated because I have class at 6 so I'll miss the end, gonna try to find a stream or just update on my iPod

This dude Rondo 
30t6p3b.gif

Celtics coming out strong, lets get this W 
pimp.gif

I'm heated because I have class at 6 so I'll miss the end, gonna try to find a stream or just update on my iPod

Back
Top Bottom