Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

at first i was pissed at how dirty wade was playing but atleast hes out there competing fighting fire with fire since we all know the celtics like to play dirty too. lebron and bosh just looked uninterested and played with no heart.

I've had that same injury as Rondo. He will be hurting for a bit. If I'm Miami there will be many picks for him to bump into the rest of the series.

LOL @ all of the Laker fans coming in here to clamor for a suspension.

I've had that same injury as Rondo. He will be hurting for a bit. If I'm Miami there will be many picks for him to bump into the rest of the series.

LOL @ all of the Laker fans coming in here to clamor for a suspension.

Chris Bosh is a grade A +*+@$ man..

Crazy how this man got a max contract. Its like when he sees KG he forgets how to play basketball...

Chris Bosh is a grade A +*+@$ man..

Crazy how this man got a max contract. Its like when he sees KG he forgets how to play basketball...

Chris bosh is a female. I don't know how the %@ I preferred the heat to win this series instead of the celtics. Both teams are equally ghey but this dude Christina alone takes it to another level . Highest paid player on the team and first dude to scream after a layup and u play and act like this ? S%$@! Disgustin' B

Chris bosh is a female. I don't know how the %@ I preferred the heat to win this series instead of the celtics. Both teams are equally ghey but this dude Christina alone takes it to another level . Highest paid player on the team and first dude to scream after a layup and u play and act like this ? S%$@! Disgustin' B

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Where is AirFresh??
laugh.gif

You know I aint  hiding for NOBODY!
IF LEBRON GETS BASHED, I GET BASHED RIGHT WITH HIM 
pimp.gif

YALL CAN'T STOP ME, CAN'T GUARD ME, CAN'T COOK BETTER THAN ME, AND CAN'T SLEEP BETTER THAN ME 
smokin.gif

MIAMI IN 5

BOSTON IS HURT AND DONE

SOON AS THESE BOSTON CATS SIT DOWN, THEY GETTING MASSAGED SO MUCH LIKE THEY IN A SPA 
laugh.gif

THERE BODY ISN'T BUILT FOR THIS SERIES.

BOSTON WILL LOSE THIS SERIES, FACE IT GUYS COME ONNN LOL

Exactly. Boston is not getting another 3-4 days off.

We take game 4 and game 5.

Book it.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Where is AirFresh??
laugh.gif

You know I aint  hiding for NOBODY!
IF LEBRON GETS BASHED, I GET BASHED RIGHT WITH HIM 
pimp.gif

YALL CAN'T STOP ME, CAN'T GUARD ME, CAN'T COOK BETTER THAN ME, AND CAN'T SLEEP BETTER THAN ME 
smokin.gif

MIAMI IN 5

BOSTON IS HURT AND DONE

SOON AS THESE BOSTON CATS SIT DOWN, THEY GETTING MASSAGED SO MUCH LIKE THEY IN A SPA 
laugh.gif

THERE BODY ISN'T BUILT FOR THIS SERIES.

BOSTON WILL LOSE THIS SERIES, FACE IT GUYS COME ONNN LOL

Book it.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Book it.
We?

You play?

C'mon man....if supports the team in one way or another, "we" is acceptable IMO. 

Book it.
We?

You play?

C'mon man....if supports the team in one way or another, "we" is acceptable IMO. 

Book it.
We?

You play?
Yea because he is the first and only person to use "we" like that, especially on this board.
Some of you guys can be such children sometimes. Grow the *%%# up 

Book it.
We?

You play?
Yea because he is the first and only person to use "we" like that, especially on this board.
Some of you guys can be such children sometimes. Grow the *%%# up 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by brandnew21

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

30t6p3b.gif
@ The ({}) doesn't surprise me though... that's the same coward @+*% he does nightly just so happens he seriously injured someone with it.
This.
He has an awful habit of pullin players down with him from the opposing team, never his own, when he falls. He did the same thing to pierce earlier in the game, dude needs to know that's %#%%$$ up.
Didn't think anyone else would catch that. Wade is a dirty player. I am extremely excited for Shaq to pummel this guy coming down the lane.
I was upset not to see ANY of the commentators or analysts bring that up, especially considering on the play it happened. Blatantly trying to bring him down.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by brandnew21

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

30t6p3b.gif
@ The ({}) doesn't surprise me though... that's the same coward @+*% he does nightly just so happens he seriously injured someone with it.
This.
He has an awful habit of pullin players down with him from the opposing team, never his own, when he falls. He did the same thing to pierce earlier in the game, dude needs to know that's %#%%$$ up.
Didn't think anyone else would catch that. Wade is a dirty player. I am extremely excited for Shaq to pummel this guy coming down the lane.
I was upset not to see ANY of the commentators or analysts bring that up, especially considering on the play it happened. Blatantly trying to bring him down.

Horrible effort by the Heat. The defensive intensity from games 1 and 2 was non-existent. But as long as the pattern stays the same as it's been so far and one team completely outhustles the other at home, the Heat are all good. It would be nice if they would steal one in Boston though.

Horrible effort by the Heat. The defensive intensity from games 1 and 2 was non-existent. But as long as the pattern stays the same as it's been so far and one team completely outhustles the other at home, the Heat are all good. It would be nice if they would steal one in Boston though.

LeBron's "******ed" comment was too muffled to actually make out what he was saying.

The NBA cannot fine him for that.

LeBron's "******ed" comment was too muffled to actually make out what he was saying.

The NBA cannot fine him for that.

Back
Top Bottom