Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
anyone watching the press conferences on nba.com? bosh got one question and a long pause, got up and left
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's probably heading back to the locker room to cry again.

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/playoffs/2011/05/07/0041000213_mia_presser_sound_bosh.nba/
*tears*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1 game but boston played with pride and heart, something i hope the back to back champs can take notes from and play with tomorrow.

that said, lets see what happens monday.

1 game but boston played with pride and heart, something i hope the back to back champs can take notes from and play with tomorrow.

that said, lets see what happens monday.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

30t6p3b.gif
@ The ({}) doesn't surprise me though... that's the same coward $!%$ he does nightly just so happens he seriously injured someone with it.

You're better than this bruh.

Ska too.

Don't really get what people are seeing.

I'm serious... I don't think he was trying to hurt him... Never said that, but he did make every effort to pull him down with him in hopes of getting a foul call just like he Crane kicked Thaddeus Young and used him as a spring board to propelling self like a stunt double.  These are just the vaginal acts that he routinely perform and I'm use to them... Just so happens that he seriously injured someone this time.  Just a case of The ({}) being The ({}) *shrugs*

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

30t6p3b.gif
@ The ({}) doesn't surprise me though... that's the same coward $!%$ he does nightly just so happens he seriously injured someone with it.

You're better than this bruh.

Ska too.

Don't really get what people are seeing.

I'm serious... I don't think he was trying to hurt him... Never said that, but he did make every effort to pull him down with him in hopes of getting a foul call just like he Crane kicked Thaddeus Young and used him as a spring board to propelling self like a stunt double.  These are just the vaginal acts that he routinely perform and I'm use to them... Just so happens that he seriously injured someone this time.  Just a case of The ({}) being The ({}) *shrugs*

Props to Rondo for coming back out. Truly amazing.

Terrible game for the Heat, they really didn't show up last night. Gotta get back on the grind and knock these fools out while we're ahead.

Props to Rondo for coming back out. Truly amazing.

Terrible game for the Heat, they really didn't show up last night. Gotta get back on the grind and knock these fools out while we're ahead.

The Wade take down was intentional, but he didn't mean to injure the dude.

You can't compare this to the Artest hit.

It would be ridiculous to even think about suspending dude for this.

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

No one talking about what Lebron said in that post game news conference?

Called that reporter "retarted"

http://www.worldstarhipho...p?v=wshhhGaT3Sg1gzc2nvz3
...so will the NBA fine him for that remark? I'm sure since parents of mentally ill children won't come forward to complain the NBA won't do a thing about it. 
That is the way they work, jut dislike their double standard.

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

No one talking about what Lebron said in that post game news conference?

Called that reporter "retarted"

http://www.worldstarhipho...p?v=wshhhGaT3Sg1gzc2nvz3
...so will the NBA fine him for that remark? I'm sure since parents of mentally ill children won't come forward to complain the NBA won't do a thing about it. 
That is the way they work, jut dislike their double standard.

Originally Posted by ncjamn

I lost a lot of respect for Wade.  I know he didn't mean to injure Rondo but there was no reason to drag him down.  I don't see a suspension coming but because there was a bad injury, the league should consider it.  Its just like when a player has a hard fall and the refs give out a flagrant foul.

laugh.gif
@ the interviews.  It seems like the loss and the C's got in their head already.  I guess they don't know they are still in control of the series.

Prop to Rondo.  Always liked his game but now I respect him.

Originally Posted by ncjamn

I lost a lot of respect for Wade.  I know he didn't mean to injure Rondo but there was no reason to drag him down.  I don't see a suspension coming but because there was a bad injury, the league should consider it.  Its just like when a player has a hard fall and the refs give out a flagrant foul.

laugh.gif
@ the interviews.  It seems like the loss and the C's got in their head already.  I guess they don't know they are still in control of the series.

Prop to Rondo.  Always liked his game but now I respect him.

laugh.gif
KG has offcially surpassed John Stockton as the GOAT at getting away with illegal screens...I aint even mad, though. There's an art to it, and he has perfected it.

iRymd.png

9J0fc.png

laugh.gif
KG has offcially surpassed John Stockton as the GOAT at getting away with illegal screens...I aint even mad, though. There's an art to it, and he has perfected it.

iRymd.png

9J0fc.png

Lol...

And I thought YBD put that screenshot up to show how far everyone was from Rondo. Because I made a comment about a 15 foot radius the exact time in happened in the game. Every idiot in here is so caught up with the refs that they can't even get the joke. smh.

Lol...

And I thought YBD put that screenshot up to show how far everyone was from Rondo. Because I made a comment about a 15 foot radius the exact time in happened in the game. Every idiot in here is so caught up with the refs that they can't even get the joke. smh.

at first i was pissed at how dirty wade was playing but atleast hes out there competing fighting fire with fire since we all know the celtics like to play dirty too. lebron and bosh just looked uninterested and played with no heart.

Back
Top Bottom