Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Now its we "must win game 5"!? I thought it was a for sure thing?? Listen here dukey duke, if the C's win this next game and force a game 6 - I want your Air Fresh +$* to step outside, lock the door behind you - take a deep breath of fresh air and never come back into this thread. Talking this much trash only deserves a conclusion like that..

Now its we "must win game 5"!? I thought it was a for sure thing?? Listen here dukey duke, if the C's win this next game and force a game 6 - I want your Air Fresh +$* to step outside, lock the door behind you - take a deep breath of fresh air and never come back into this thread. Talking this much trash only deserves a conclusion like that..

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Dade B0Y:
Child please.
grin.gif
Great point.
ImReallyDirkNowitzki:
Shut the #*+! up.
What a compelling argument.

No but really...
SCOTTY PIMPIN:
Wade deserves to be suspended one game if Artest got suspended for that B$.
True story. Won't happen, but should. He dragged a player down for no reason other than to drag him down. It wasn't like he already had him hooked and they were just falling. No, he dragged Rondo down intentionally.

Artest does it, he's suspended.

Wade does it... well, we'll see...

Oh yeah, there is no way that it was unintentional, there is no way that Wade and Rondo became interlocked and fell. Wade is definitely a master of deception and situational planning and he knew that Rondo's arm would land like that. He planned it all (sarcasm). I think it's pretty clear that Wade was doing a spin move and Rondo reached and poked the ball out, they became tangled and fell, Rondo just happened to land badly. If Wade is dirty, so me some other dirty plays, I'd love to see. Rondo is dirtier than Wade, I distinctly remember him throwing Heinrich (sp?) into the scorer's table. If Wade is dirty then Rondo is filthy
laugh.gif

lol... i dont think anyone's saying wade intentionally took rondo down in order to dislocate his arm.. but i would say that there were multiple situations in this game where he'd intentionally pull an opposing player, never his own teammate, down with him. i don't think he's malicious, i think that he's trying to play tough because of the c's rep, and that to him is grabbing paul pierce by the back of his jersey as hes falling out of bounds, or holding rondo while he knows hes about to fall backwards, knowing damn well he'll land on him. it's unfortunate it ended that way for rondo, and if rondo didn't get hurt you obviously wouldn't be hearing about it. but if PAUL PIERCE were to have had the ball stolen by wade, and in the process of holding wade back from getting to the ball, brought wade down with him and popped wades bone out of his arm, potentially ending your posterboy's career, I think the idea that paul pierce made a dirty play MIGHT cross your mind. It is what it is.

Dade B0Y:
Child please.
grin.gif
Great point.
ImReallyDirkNowitzki:
Shut the #*+! up.
What a compelling argument.

No but really...
SCOTTY PIMPIN:
True story. Won't happen, but should. He dragged a player down for no reason other than to drag him down. It wasn't like he already had him hooked and they were just falling. No, he dragged Rondo down intentionally.

Oh yeah, there is no way that it was unintentional, there is no way that Wade and Rondo became interlocked and fell. Wade is definitely a master of deception and situational planning and he knew that Rondo's arm would land like that. He planned it all (sarcasm). I think it's pretty clear that Wade was doing a spin move and Rondo reached and poked the ball out, they became tangled and fell, Rondo just happened to land badly. If Wade is dirty, so me some other dirty plays, I'd love to see. Rondo is dirtier than Wade, I distinctly remember him throwing Heinrich (sp?) into the scorer's table. If Wade is dirty then Rondo is filthy
laugh.gif

lol... i dont think anyone's saying wade intentionally took rondo down in order to dislocate his arm.. but i would say that there were multiple situations in this game where he'd intentionally pull an opposing player, never his own teammate, down with him. i don't think he's malicious, i think that he's trying to play tough because of the c's rep, and that to him is grabbing paul pierce by the back of his jersey as hes falling out of bounds, or holding rondo while he knows hes about to fall backwards, knowing damn well he'll land on him. it's unfortunate it ended that way for rondo, and if rondo didn't get hurt you obviously wouldn't be hearing about it. but if PAUL PIERCE were to have had the ball stolen by wade, and in the process of holding wade back from getting to the ball, brought wade down with him and popped wades bone out of his arm, potentially ending your posterboy's career, I think the idea that paul pierce made a dirty play MIGHT cross your mind. It is what it is.

Originally Posted by brandnew21

Great point.What a compelling argument.

No but really...True story. Won't happen, but should. He dragged a player down for no reason other than to drag him down. It wasn't like he already had him hooked and they were just falling. No, he dragged Rondo down intentionally.

laugh.gif
That's true. It's all in context. It is what it is.

Great point.What a compelling argument.

No but really...True story. Won't happen, but should. He dragged a player down for no reason other than to drag him down. It wasn't like he already had him hooked and they were just falling. No, he dragged Rondo down intentionally.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Wade is clean as a virgin b
Miami in 5

laugh.gif
Miami in 5

Looks like airfresh has found a new brother with cosmic cannon! HAHAHA! But it's all good! You guys just do your thing! Keep the laughs coming! LOL
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
!!! Go HEAT!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like airfresh has found a new brother with cosmic cannon! HAHAHA! But it's all good! You guys just do your thing! Keep the laughs coming! LOL
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
!!! Go HEAT!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
!!! Go HEAT!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We takin over 
pimp.gif

This year, the next, the next after, the next after after 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
!!! Go HEAT!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We takin over 
pimp.gif

This year, the next, the next after, the next after after 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Miami in 5
pimp.gif
AS A VIRGIN

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Miami in 5
pimp.gif
AS A VIRGIN

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

how the %%%$ you complain about the NBA being soft
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

how the %%%$ you complain about the NBA being soft
roll.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Ron clotheslined somebody.
laugh.gif

apples to oranges and not at all suspension worthy. Rondo doesn't get hurt, that play is not even mentioned by anyone.

Exactly.

i hate the heat but yall born in 1994

i dont understand what u guys saw

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Ron clotheslined somebody.
laugh.gif

apples to oranges and not at all suspension worthy. Rondo doesn't get hurt, that play is not even mentioned by anyone.

Exactly.

i hate the heat but yall born in 1994

i dont understand what u guys saw

Wade is the biggest herb in the NBA.  Not to mention he's female genitalia.  Ronda dislocates his elbow, walks off, gets it popped back in and comes back to play and gives an interview after getting the W.  Wade dislocated his shoulder, cried like a girl on national television and is wheeled off in a wheelchair for a shoulder injury.  Just in case anyone forgot:

Back
Top Bottom