Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

props to rondo for showing some heart
pimp.gif

That ARM looks dead too lol. I'm sure they gave him a pain shot. He probably doesn't feel #$!% lol. Respect to him tho

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

What's Kobe got to do with anything?
laugh.gif

I'm acting like he's NOT going to suspend Wade even though he pulled a dude down.

And I'd bring up Kobe's suspension for chopping some Grizzly in the throat, but like I said, what's that got to do with anything?
wink.gif

I brought Kobe up because no star player would've got suspended for that not just a Heat player.

And chopping someone in the throat is worse than pulling someone down.

The only reason Wade pulling Rondo down is a big issue is because Rondo got hurt.

I think the Celtics will win tonight and probably tomorrow
but even if, still a tough position to be following miami's lead

Shaq should hip toss Wade
Wade be cheap shotin multiple players

I think the Celtics will win tonight and probably tomorrow
but even if, still a tough position to be following miami's lead

Shaq should hip toss Wade
Wade be cheap shotin multiple players

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

What's Kobe got to do with anything?
laugh.gif

I'm acting like he's NOT going to suspend Wade even though he pulled a dude down.

And I'd bring up Kobe's suspension for chopping some Grizzly in the throat, but like I said, what's that got to do with anything?
wink.gif

I brought Kobe up because no star player would've got suspended for that not just a Heat player.

And chopping someone in the throat is worse than pulling someone down.

The only reason Wade pulling Rondo down is a big issue is because Rondo got hurt.

That ARM looks dead too lol. I'm sure they gave him a pain shot. He probably doesn't feel #$!% lol. Respect to him tho

rondo bout to off himself. jeff is right about those cameras. especially with the technology nowdays

rondo bout to off himself. jeff is right about those cameras. especially with the technology nowdays

Miami's playing too slow out there.. They just don't look as vicious as they did in the first two games.

Bron ain't hit nuthin in the paint all day...

Miami's playing too slow out there.. They just don't look as vicious as they did in the first two games.

Bron ain't hit nuthin in the paint all day...

Back
Top Bottom