Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Do work Rondo 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fundz4

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Damn now we gonna have to hear all these damn excuses from Boston fans
30t6p3b.gif
Excuses?! He just broke Rondos arm , moron.
Man shut up. Injuries happen. You acting like he had dude in an arm bar and snapped his arm lol. Sure he pulled him down but you think he knew dude would break his arm? Hell outta here with that. And it doesn't change the fact that Boston was already down two game in the series but I guarantee if Miami wins all anyone is gonna talk about is how if Rondo were playing Boston would've took it 
eyes.gif

And its especially funny coming from Boston fans. One of the dirtiest teams in the league lol

Originally Posted by fundz4

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Damn now we gonna have to hear all these damn excuses from Boston fans
30t6p3b.gif
Excuses?! He just broke Rondos arm , moron.
Man shut up. Injuries happen. You acting like he had dude in an arm bar and snapped his arm lol. Sure he pulled him down but you think he knew dude would break his arm? Hell outta here with that. And it doesn't change the fact that Boston was already down two game in the series but I guarantee if Miami wins all anyone is gonna talk about is how if Rondo were playing Boston would've took it 
eyes.gif

And its especially funny coming from Boston fans. One of the dirtiest teams in the league lol

Dislocated left elbow...I wonder what the proper heal time is gonna be, I know its going to strain the injury further if he's allowed back in...

Dislocated left elbow...I wonder what the proper heal time is gonna be, I know its going to strain the injury further if he's allowed back in...

Lets %#@$@$+ go Celtics

Rondo's arm was the scariest +$!# I've seen in a long time 
laugh.gif

Not gonna have cpu access for the rest of the game but just wanted to check on this thread

FINISH THIS +$!# 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

there down 0-2 in the playoffs they could care less about that right now

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

CasperJr:
So do wade miss a game for the take down that resulted in that
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Now THAT'S comedy, suggesting Stern would suspend half of Miami's power duo.

Straight jokes.
roll.gif

You act like Stern would've suspended Kobe in that situation.

Lets %#@$@$+ go Celtics

Rondo's arm was the scariest +$!# I've seen in a long time 
laugh.gif

Not gonna have cpu access for the rest of the game but just wanted to check on this thread

FINISH THIS +$!# 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

there down 0-2 in the playoffs they could care less about that right now

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

CasperJr:
So do wade miss a game for the take down that resulted in that
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Now THAT'S comedy, suggesting Stern would suspend half of Miami's power duo.

Straight jokes.
roll.gif

You act like Stern would've suspended Kobe in that situation.

If Rondo steps foot on the court again this N' just became one of the toughest lil dudes in the league.

If Rondo steps foot on the court again this N' just became one of the toughest lil dudes in the league.

I wish Rondo skipped out of the locker room like Pierce did after his "injury"

Back
Top Bottom