Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

And people actually think KG is NOT capable of this nightly? It's why his career is underwhelming and he wasted tons of talent and skill.

And people actually think KG is NOT capable of this nightly? It's why his career is underwhelming and he wasted tons of talent and skill.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Everyone wants the league to be more physical, sometimes people get hurt when that happens

there was nothing physical about that play with the ball half way down the court

wade was like 'im going down and taking this $#*+! with me'

rondos arm
sick.gif

Everyone wants the league to be more physical, sometimes people get hurt when that happens

Hope Rondo is OK, the Celts should send someone in to knock down Wade, but they won't so oh well
i'm with you

i don't think that wade play was that dirty. and i hate the heat. he pulled him down but rondo fell wrong. acting like that was some bill lambier #%##

Hope Rondo is OK, the Celts should send someone in to knock down Wade, but they won't so oh well
i'm with you

i don't think that wade play was that dirty. and i hate the heat. he pulled him down but rondo fell wrong. acting like that was some bill lambier #%##

there was nothing physical about that play with the ball half way down the court

wade was like 'im going down and taking this $#*+! with me'

Back
Top Bottom