Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Im pretty sure they gave him a shot to numb the pain....

.....Rondo's a Dog though...
pimp.gif

James and Bosh have played horribly tonight and Wade has only been slightly better.

Unless something drastically changes the Celtics are going to pull this out.

James and Bosh have played horribly tonight and Wade has only been slightly better.

Unless something drastically changes the Celtics are going to pull this out.

Games like this are the reasons why you just can't take LeBron serious sometimes...

Reasons why people say it's not really "his" team.

I can't believe this dude is really out there, arm dangling. RESPECT.

At the same time, though, I've been thinking this whole time EXACTLY what Van Gundy just said: HOW is Miami not FORCING him left?!

lebron needs to realize hes 6'9 and stop with them god damn floaters and take it strong for once

Games like this are the reasons why you just can't take LeBron serious sometimes...

Reasons why people say it's not really "his" team.

lebron needs to realize hes 6'9 and stop with them god damn floaters and take it strong for once

I can't believe this dude is really out there, arm dangling. RESPECT.

At the same time, though, I've been thinking this whole time EXACTLY what Van Gundy just said: HOW is Miami not FORCING him left?!

Celtics giving it allInjuries to shaq rondo and the age factor and they still putting put a fight. I knew they would be able to win one at home but not this big of a lead

Celtics giving it allInjuries to shaq rondo and the age factor and they still putting put a fight. I knew they would be able to win one at home but not this big of a lead

is now a fan of Rondo. Always liked and respected his game (i shoot better than him) but im a fan.

is now a fan of Rondo. Always liked and respected his game (i shoot better than him) but im a fan.

Back
Top Bottom