**Official HEAT (VS) CELTICS GAME THREAD ABC SUNDAY 1:00pm/est**

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

How do you not let Lebron or Wade shoot the last shot?
30t6p3b.gif

The best player(s) should always take the last shot, let a lone the best players in the league.
eyes.gif

are you dumb? there is a reason why we have 3 point shooters on our team... if you are down by 3 and have players with a better 3 point %... they need to shoot the ball...

are you a clown? Steve Kerr could have a better 3 point % than MJ. Who the hell do you think I'm gonna give the ball to? Derek Fisher, steve Blake, Shannon Brown could have a better 3 point % than Kobe but guess who I want to take the last shot? Miller could have a better % than Lebron or Wade but guess who I want to take the last shot.

Just because you can shoot 3's at a higher % doesn't mean you can hit the big shot.

If I was a Heat fan, i would be furious than neither Lebron or Wade took that shot. If they missed it, I may be disappointed but I wouldn't be mad.

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

This shows how nasty Boston is.

They played essentially a 7 man rotation with Nate playing less than 5 minutes with his knee injury.

No backup center (Shaq, Jermaine, and Semih out) and no backup SF. All the starters played 30+ with Ray and Rondo topping 40. You can tell in the 4th they were tired. Which is why they didn't rotate as effectively on defense and gave up the big lead. But they hung in there and still got the W. Heat are gonna be great very soon, but not soon enough. Boston is great now.

This team when healthy in the playoffs is not going to lose. Too many big bodies. So much quickness on the perimeter. Best set D in the +!@+*#+ league. Just ridiculous

Basically this. Miami needs an effective 5 man, a problem that I'm sure Riley will rectify this off season. I'd still bet on the Lakers in a finals match-up against Boston for a myriad of reasons, though.

30t6p3b.gif

The best player(s) should always take the last shot, let a lone the best players in the league.
eyes.gif

are you dumb? there is a reason why we have 3 point shooters on our team... if you are down by 3 and have players with a better 3 point %... they need to shoot the ball...

are you a clown? Steve Kerr could have a better 3 point % than MJ. Who the hell do you think I'm gonna give the ball to? Derek Fisher, steve Blake, Shannon Brown could have a better 3 point % than Kobe but guess who I want to take the last shot? Miller could have a better % than Lebron or Wade but guess who I want to take the last shot.

Just because you can shoot 3's at a higher % doesn't mean you can hit the big shot.

If I was a Heat fan, i would be furious than neither Lebron or Wade took that shot. If they missed it, I may be disappointed but I wouldn't be mad.

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

This shows how nasty Boston is.

They played essentially a 7 man rotation with Nate playing less than 5 minutes with his knee injury.

No backup center (Shaq, Jermaine, and Semih out) and no backup SF. All the starters played 30+ with Ray and Rondo topping 40. You can tell in the 4th they were tired. Which is why they didn't rotate as effectively on defense and gave up the big lead. But they hung in there and still got the W. Heat are gonna be great very soon, but not soon enough. Boston is great now.

This team when healthy in the playoffs is not going to lose. Too many big bodies. So much quickness on the perimeter. Best set D in the +!@+*#+ league. Just ridiculous

Basically this. Miami needs an effective 5 man, a problem that I'm sure Riley will rectify this off season. I'd still bet on the Lakers in a finals match-up against Boston for a myriad of reasons, though.

Miami Heat fully healthy (other than Haslem), and the Celtics are running on fumes and they still can't beat them
laugh.gif
. Miami's lack of size and toughness is going to continue to be their downfall.

Somebody tell me why Bosh didn't go in the post when Garnettt was in foul trouble. I'll tell you why, because he's a soft sucka !*! @%%!+. All his soft !*! wanna do is stand outside and shoot jumpers.

And #6 had a chance to try and get to the basket against Garnett but he was scared he would get fouled hard so he passed the ball
laugh.gif

You can not beat good team without a low post threat. I'm out

Miami Heat fully healthy (other than Haslem), and the Celtics are running on fumes and they still can't beat them
laugh.gif
. Miami's lack of size and toughness is going to continue to be their downfall.

Somebody tell me why Bosh didn't go in the post when Garnettt was in foul trouble. I'll tell you why, because he's a soft sucka !*! @%%!+. All his soft !*! wanna do is stand outside and shoot jumpers.

And #6 had a chance to try and get to the basket against Garnett but he was scared he would get fouled hard so he passed the ball
laugh.gif

You can not beat good team without a low post threat. I'm out

Originally Posted by JD617

[table][tr][td]Starters[/td][td]FG[/td][td]TO[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wade[/td][td]6-17[/td][td]6[/td][/tr][/table]

33eihb9.gif

(Yes I'm gonna keep beating that joke into the ground until he has a good game against the Celtics.)
I was literally LMAO the 1st time you posted that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Intrigant

When did little Rondo get so cocky?
he's been cocky since he came into the league. that's why when the big 3 arrived in boston, there were issues in that first season.

Originally Posted by JD617

[table][tr][td]Starters[/td][td]FG[/td][td]TO[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wade[/td][td]6-17[/td][td]6[/td][/tr][/table]

33eihb9.gif

(Yes I'm gonna keep beating that joke into the ground until he has a good game against the Celtics.)
I was literally LMAO the 1st time you posted that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Intrigant

When did little Rondo get so cocky?
he's been cocky since he came into the league. that's why when the big 3 arrived in boston, there were issues in that first season.

"The best player(s) should always take the last shot, let a lone the best players in the league."

False. The guy with the best look should take it.

The league as a whole shoots 30% in these situations, and the stars that shoot it aren't so much better shooting the ball than non-stars.

"The best player(s) should always take the last shot, let a lone the best players in the league."

False. The guy with the best look should take it.

The league as a whole shoots 30% in these situations, and the stars that shoot it aren't so much better shooting the ball than non-stars.

*takes from lakers*..... " only a regular season game"
the difference between my Lakers and your heat is that we've already proved ourselves...twice. an aspiring championship team like the heat need to prove to known champs like the celtics, spurs and us that they can beat them. man f the celtics though. im just surprised how many times bron only went to the line. 
KingJames23 wrote:
Kobe wouldn't have missed that FT

this is funny cause of your sn 
laugh.gif

the difference between my Lakers and your heat is that we've already proved ourselves...twice. an aspiring championship team like the heat need to prove to known champs like the celtics, spurs and us that they can beat them. man f the celtics though. im just surprised how many times bron only went to the line. 
KingJames23 wrote:

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

YoungTriz wrote:

we have proven that we can get it done in the finals.
celtics have proven that they can get it done in the finals.

heat? not so much

? what the only trip Miami had to the finals they got it done the hell are you talking about ?

you couldn't be talking about this Heat team now ?
eyes.gif

i'm talking about each team's current roster

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

YoungTriz wrote:

we have proven that we can get it done in the finals.
celtics have proven that they can get it done in the finals.

heat? not so much

? what the only trip Miami had to the finals they got it done the hell are you talking about ?

you couldn't be talking about this Heat team now ?
eyes.gif

i'm talking about each team's current roster

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
... i dont even know what to tell you?? how old are you?... do you even remember kerr and paxon hitting shots in the finals??? 

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
... i dont even know what to tell you?? how old are you?... do you even remember kerr and paxon hitting shots in the finals??? 

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

KingJames23 wrote:
laugh.gif

Well atleast he knows whats up
laugh.gif

KingJames23 wrote:
laugh.gif

Well atleast he knows whats up
laugh.gif

yeah i know..just poking fun...

yeah i know..just poking fun...

Back
Top Bottom